Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Learning lessons.....

Dan Abel > wrote in
:

> I was much too vague here. My point was that one can learn lessons
> from people who are doing things wrong. The lesson is "not to do
> that".

LOL!! It would be good if people took notice!!

Much like the last two generations of kids.

"Please stop telling me what to do, I have to make my *own*
mistakes."!!!

WTF???

One would have thought that if someone gave you advice on what *not* to
do, that the person recieving the advice would take heed of it........
but no.

Or......... "if you do this, this is going to happen and everything will
turn to shit".

"Oh, OK. But I'll do it anyway just to see if it does."!!!!

I gave up trying to 'guide' people a looooooong time ago.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Life is a walk of death. Each day we walk hand in hand with death, and
nothing can guarantee our living one more day.
Treat every breath as the last, every heart beat, every moonrise, and
every smile.
For who can say they won't be... Ride the Wind's, and where ever they
take you, make it better, that is the way of the warrior.

basic lessons in video dasar Tea 0 11-11-2007 09:08 AM
How to Eat Food (Free Lessons) [email protected] General Cooking 3 27-04-2007 04:18 PM
Felafel Lessons JoeSpareBedroom General Cooking 7 05-04-2007 02:09 AM
Two lessons in one day maxine in ri General Cooking 1 16-02-2007 03:02 AM
FREE Cooking Lessons Kim Hang Baking 1 03-12-2003 07:23 PM