tai fu

Default Some chinese food-song...

Did you ever think when you eat Chinese
It ain't pork or chicken, but a fat Siamese?
Yet the food tastes great so you don't complain,
But that's not chicken in your chicken chowmein.
Seems to me I ordered sweet and sour pork,
But Garfield's on my fork.
He's purrin' here on my fork.

There's a cat in the kettle at the Peking Moon,
The place that I eat every day at noon.
They can feed you cat and you'll never know
Once they wrap it up in dough, boy.
They fry it real crisp in dough.

Chow Lin asked if I wanted more
As he was dialin' up his buddy at the old pet store.
I said, "Not today. I lost my appetite.
There's two cats in my belly and they want to fight."
I was suckin' on a Rolaid and a Tums or two
When I swear I heard it mew, boy,
And that is when I knew

There's a cat in the kettle at the Peking Moon,
I think I gotta stop eating there at noon.
They say that it's beef or fish or pork,
But it's purrin' there on my fork.
There's a hairball on my fork.

Steve Wertz

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 11:31:47 +0800, "tai fu" > wrote:

>Did you ever think when you eat Chinese
> It ain't pork or chicken, but a fat Siamese?

Helps if you mention that it's sung to the tune of "Cat's in the
cradle". There's also some graphics that go along with it.

-sw

food song notbob General Cooking 3 04-01-2009 11:39 PM
Food related (sort of) old song :) jmcquown General Cooking 0 08-07-2007 04:41 PM
Food Humor - The Toast Song Little Malice General Cooking 9 18-11-2006 11:18 AM
Chinese food is the solution:healthy & balanced food for you [email protected] General Cooking 0 21-05-2006 04:05 PM
Favorite Song About Food or Cooking mary General Cooking 41 08-01-2004 01:12 PM