Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default AD Carving Pickling Preserving cookery cook book mid 1800

Cookery to Suit You,Carving ,Preserving & Pickling Etc. A New System
of Domestic Cookery Based on Principles of Economy for The Use of
Private Families by "A Lady" VGC, undated,but I believe ot dates to
1860s. 238 pages.

Extremely unusuak mid victorian cookery manual,featuring some very
unusual period recipes..nice illustrations.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...e=STRK:MESE:IT
Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

Alys wrote:

> Cookery to Suit You,Carving ,Preserving & Pickling Etc. A New System
> of Domestic Cookery Based on Principles of Economy for The Use of
> Private Families by "A Lady" VGC, undated,but I believe ot dates to
> 1860s. 238 pages.

This one is about 1/5 of your incredibly overpriced
minimum opening bid.

http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Book...?bi=1111483295

Why did you change your e-mail from
?

Did you rip off too many people with the old account?

Or did complaint e-mail from rec.food.cooking get the
old account closed down?
Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc

Martin wrote:

> On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 11:54:35 -0700, Mark Thorson > wrote:
>
> >Alys wrote:
> >>
> >> Cookery to Suit You,Carving ,Preserving & Pickling Etc. A New System
> >> of Domestic Cookery Based on Principles of Economy for The Use of
> >> Private Families by "A Lady" VGC, undated,but I believe ot dates to
> >> 1860s. 238 pages.

> >This one is about 1/5 of your incredibly overpriced
> >minimum opening bid.
> >
> >http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Book...?bi=1111483295
> >
> >Why did you change your e-mail from
?

> >Did you rip off too many people with the old account?
> >
> >Or did complaint e-mail from rec.food.cooking get the
> >old account closed down?

> LOL Why do people buy from her?

We don't know that's it's a "her". It is some affecting
female personas, under different names. Posing as a female
may be part of the subterfuge. People may be less on-guard
for fraud with a female persona.