TOM KAN PA

Default Emeril's Turtles

Last night Emeril spent 15 minutes making Turtles. He made a total of six. I
figure they must have cost about $4 each to make 'em.

Dimitri

"TOM KAN PA" > wrote in message
> Last night Emeril spent 15 minutes making Turtles. He made a total of six.

> figure they must have cost about $4 each to make 'em.

Yes but think of the satisfaction one gets from eating a $4.00 turtle.

Dimitri

Bob

TOM KAN PA was true to form:

> Last night Emeril spent 15 minutes making Turtles. He made a total of six.
> I figure they must have cost about $4 each to make 'em.

What a horrible injustice, that Emeril enjoys such fame and fortune, while
you, with your vastly superior culinary skills and showmanship, are reduced
to petty whining on an obscure Internet newsgroup!

What do you think ought to be done to rectify this sorry state of affairs?

Bob

Jack Schidt®

"Bob" > wrote in message
> TOM KAN PA was true to form:
>
> > Last night Emeril spent 15 minutes making Turtles. He made a total of

six.
> > I figure they must have cost about $4 each to make 'em.

> What a horrible injustice, that Emeril enjoys such fame and fortune, while
> you, with your vastly superior culinary skills and showmanship, are

reduced
> to petty whining on an obscure Internet newsgroup!
>
> What do you think ought to be done to rectify this sorry state of affairs?
>
> Bob

I think it's time for TKP TV. Yep, the channel where you can bash that
other food network's chefs while you muddle through chicken soups, seasoning
cast iron, studying european recipes and holding a beet point-counterpoint.
Re-runs of "The Galloping Gourmet" and "The Frugal Gourmet" will be shown
interspersed and hosted by the Mystery Science Theater robots. Premieres
Jan 2004.

Jack Nielsen

Frogleg

>"TOM KAN PA" > wrote
>> Last night Emeril spent 15 minutes making Turtles. He made a total of six.

>> figure they must have cost about $4 each to make 'em.

Are you including the cost of labor? Surely, given his salary, it
would be more like $5000 each, at least. Otherwise, the recipe on the
FoodTV site looks pretty average in terms of ingredients and prep time
for candy. What's y'r point?

PENMART01

TOM KAN PA whined:

>Last night Emeril spent 15 minutes making Turtles. He made a total of six.

Yeah, and you can't even make one... poor baby... awwwww. . . .

It's TV, so that's all the time that's alloted... perhaps if you keep alert for
the reruns eventually you will have witnessed the demonstration enough times so
that you too will be able to produce Emeril's turtles... see the FoodTV
producers purposefullly dole out the instructions in small doses, to keep slow
learning imbeciles such as yourself coming back for more, and it works; to wit
your eternal addiction to Emeril... BAM!

Ahahahahahahahaha. . . .

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon