Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default The Recipe Contest entry is open

http://www.blogfromitaly.com/send-in...super-recipes/

All the details and you can enter 5 recipes if you can think of five.
Entries end next Friday.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Giusi wrote:

> http://www.blogfromitaly.com/send-in...super-recipes/
>
> All the details and you can enter 5 recipes if you can think of five.
> Entries end next Friday.

Thanks, Giusi! I don't intend to join the contest, but I hereby give
permission for anybody to enter the original soup recipes I've posted here.
Googling, I see:

Potato-Parsnip-Pear-Squash Soup
(described in Message-ID: )

Cream of Chestnut Soup with Arugula
(recipe at Message-ID: )

Chicken-Sunchoke Soup
(recipe at Message-ID: )

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bob Terwilliger" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> Giusi wrote:
>
>> http://www.blogfromitaly.com/send-in...super-recipes/
>>
>> All the details and you can enter 5 recipes if you can think of five.
>> Entries end next Friday.

> Thanks, Giusi! I don't intend to join the contest, but I hereby give
> permission for anybody to enter the original soup recipes I've posted
> here. Googling, I see:
>
> Potato-Parsnip-Pear-Squash Soup
> (described in Message-ID: )
>
> Cream of Chestnut Soup with Arugula
> (recipe at Message-ID: )
>
> Chicken-Sunchoke Soup
> (recipe at Message-ID: )
>

> Bob

I wish you would! The prize magazine is really good with "lessons" for
beginners all the way to information for culinary professionals. And it is
beautifully shot and presented, too. If I am willing to pay US$6 an issue
for it, it has to be good. I haven't yet seen the US version although I
expect my first isse any day.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Giusi said...

> http://www.blogfromitaly.com/send-in...super-recipes/
>
> All the details and you can enter 5 recipes if you can think of five.
> Entries end next Friday.

Send recipes to a blog? Did you think to mention soup???

Just rip-off every recipe website instead and spare us.

Ya BUM!!!

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" <q> ha scritto nel messaggio
> Giusi said...
>
>> http://www.blogfromitaly.com/send-in...super-recipes/
>>
>> All the details and you can enter 5 recipes if you can think of five.
>> Entries end next Friday.

> Send recipes to a blog? Did you think to mention soup???
>
> Just rip-off every recipe website instead and spare us.
>
> Ya BUM!!!
>
> Andy

Andy, try not to be too stupid. I asked before it started if anyone was
interested and was told yes.

It is a contest being run NOT by a food blog but a blog on Italian life.
The sponsor is a fine Italian cooking magazine that is starting to publish a
US version.

It's an absolutely clean contest and no one is going to use your recipes...
you do have recipes, right?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 14:33:42 +0200, Giusi wrote:

> "Andy" <q> ha scritto nel messaggio
>> Giusi said...
>>
>>> http://www.blogfromitaly.com/send-in...super-recipes/
>>>
>>> All the details and you can enter 5 recipes if you can think of five.
>>> Entries end next Friday.

>> Send recipes to a blog? Did you think to mention soup???
>>
>> Just rip-off every recipe website instead and spare us.
>>
>> Ya BUM!!!
>>
>> Andy

> Andy, try not to be too stupid.

why not ask a dog to speak french?

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"blake murphy" > ha scritto nel messaggio
> On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 14:33:42 +0200, Giusi wrote:
>
>> "Andy" <q> ha scritto nel messaggio
>>> Giusi said...

>>> Send recipes to a blog? Did you think to mention soup???
>>>
>>> Just rip-off every recipe website instead and spare us.
>>>
>>> Ya BUM!!!
>>>
>>> Andy

>> Andy, try not to be too stupid.

> why not ask a dog to speak french?
>
> your pal,
> blake

Woofeau et arfais? You enter, Blake. I cannot believe the suspicions that
one might have something so precious that people in Italy were trying to
wrest it from your hands.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Giusi" > wrote in message

> "Andy" <q> ha scritto nel messaggio
>> Giusi said...
>>
>>> http://www.blogfromitaly.com/send-in...super-recipes/
>>>
>>> All the details and you can enter 5 recipes if you can think of five.
>>> Entries end next Friday.

>> Send recipes to a blog? Did you think to mention soup???
>>
>> Just rip-off every recipe website instead and spare us.
>>
>> Ya BUM!!!
>>
>> Andy

> Andy, try not to be too stupid. I asked before it started if anyone was
> interested and was told yes.
>
> It is a contest being run NOT by a food blog but a blog on Italian life.
> The sponsor is a fine Italian cooking magazine that is starting to publish
> a US version.
>
> It's an absolutely clean contest and no one is going to use your
> recipes... you do have recipes, right?

Andy is messing with his meds again.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 15:54:39 +0200, Giusi wrote:

> "blake murphy" > ha scritto nel messaggio

>>> Andy, try not to be too stupid.

>> why not ask a dog to speak french?
>>
>> your pal,
>> blake

> Woofeau et arfais? You enter, Blake. I cannot believe the suspicions that
> one might have something so precious that people in Italy were trying to
> wrest it from your hands.

frankly, i'd rather steal stuff from the italians.

your pal,
blake

Recipe Contest! Jordan Lloyd Recipes (moderated) 0 13-02-2012 05:27 PM
Recipe Contest! Jordan Lloyd Baking 0 13-02-2012 05:26 PM
Recipe Contest! Groovester General Cooking 0 03-12-2010 12:50 AM
Recipe Contest: Win $500 Cook's Country Editor General Cooking 0 20-12-2004 09:04 PM
Somewhat OT - Alizé Contest Now Open Neamiah J. Milyuns Wine 0 07-10-2004 11:08 PM