Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default NEW ENGLAND COOK-IN

And yes, I am shouting!

Maxine is up for it, on August 9 or 10, but she would like to know who is
planning to show up. So far, besides Maxine and me, we have Julia and her
croissants.

In earlier posts, Stan, Andy and Kate had indicated they were "possibles".
Are there some "definites" out there? Maxine is willing no matter how many,
but I think she'd be nuts to go ahead without more.

So?

Felice

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"Felice" > wrote:

> And yes, I am shouting!
>
> Maxine is up for it, on August 9 or 10, but she would like to know who is
> planning to show up. So far, besides Maxine and me, we have Julia and her
> croissants.
> Felice

Not me, Fleece. :-( You can give my bed reservation away.
--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
rec.food.cooking
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"Felice" > wrote:

> And yes, I am shouting!
>
> Maxine is up for it, on August 9 or 10, but she would like to know who is
> planning to show up. So far, besides Maxine and me, we have Julia and her
> croissants.
>
> In earlier posts, Stan, Andy and Kate had indicated they were "possibles".
> Are there some "definites" out there? Maxine is willing no matter how many,
> but I think she'd be nuts to go ahead without more.
>
> So?
>
> Felice

I don't know. There's a possibility I might be in Las Vegas that weekend.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Felice wrote:

> And yes, I am shouting!
>
> Maxine is up for it, on August 9 or 10, but she would like to know who is
> planning to show up. So far, besides Maxine and me, we have Julia and her
> croissants.
>
> In earlier posts, Stan, Andy and Kate had indicated they were "possibles".
> Are there some "definites" out there? Maxine is willing no matter how many,
> but I think she'd be nuts to go ahead without more.

I *so* want to come but with the gas prices and the
fact that I just signed up for soffit and fascia on
my house so I'm going to be in debt with that. Damn!
If it only weren't quite so far. I could probably
manage the Phila. area. Oh, well. Sigh. Have fun
everyone.

Kate

--
Kate Connally
Until you bite their heads off.”

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Michael "Dog3" wrote:

> I've never been to one and would love to come. I'd then stop in NY for a
> visit with Margaret and Marcel. I also have a dear friend that lives 2
> blocks from Margaret I could spend time with. Maybe next time if I can find
> transportation that will get me there on time... and alive.
>
> Michael

Expedia. Airline tickets won't break the bank. Fly in a day early, rent
a car, get a hotel room and kick back. Say "hey" to Margaret for me and
find out how the wedding in Miami was? Go see your friend. Cook up a
storm at the cook-in and report back.

There. Problem solved
I'll send you my bill in the morning.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Michael "Dog3" wrote:

> I just finished my kitchen. The bank is broken for the moment
>
> Michael

LOL....well, ohhhhhhhkay... I'll give ya that then
Email me the final pictures?
I'm worried we've chosen the wrong <fill in the blank>....I wish I'd
gone with my love for kitchens of the 20's or 30's grand houses. Now I'm
worried I won't love (or even like?) what we chose.
Tell me you felt this way once in a while....?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 01:43:12 GMT, "Michael \"Dog3\"" >
wrote:

>Goomba > : in
>rec.food.cooking
>
>> LOL....well, ohhhhhhhkay... I'll give ya that then
>> Email me the final pictures?

>I'm taking a bunch of "finished" pics tomorrow. I'm emailing the link to
>all interested parties and you're on the list

I want to see them too!! My email isn't munged....

Christine
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sky Sky is offline

Michael "Dog3" wrote:

> I'm taking a bunch of "finished" pics tomorrow. I'm emailing the link to
> all interested parties and you're on the list
>
> We second guessed everything. We thought we were getting too
> contemporary... then too traditional... blah, blah. The contractor helped
> guide us and the final product is spectacular. We agonized over the drawer
> pulls for crying out loud ;( That's how bad we were. The contractor, a
> str8 man, has more decorating sense than any of my *** friends
>
> Michael

Yeah, it's always the 'second guessing' that's the worst part! I _hate_
decorating for that very reason!

Sky, who wants to see Michael's new kitchen too!

Ultimate Kitchen Rule -- Cook's Choice
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Michael "Dog3"" > wrote in message
. ..
> Goomba > : in
> rec.food.cooking
>
>> LOL....well, ohhhhhhhkay... I'll give ya that then
>> Email me the final pictures?
>> I'm worried we've chosen the wrong <fill in the blank>....I wish I'd
>> gone with my love for kitchens of the 20's or 30's grand houses. Now I'm
>> worried I won't love (or even like?) what we chose.
>> Tell me you felt this way once in a while....?

> I'm taking a bunch of "finished" pics tomorrow. I'm emailing the link to
> all interested parties and you're on the list
>
> We second guessed everything. We thought we were getting too
> contemporary... then too traditional... blah, blah. The contractor helped
> guide us and the final product is spectacular. We agonized over the drawer
> pulls for crying out loud ;( That's how bad we were. The contractor, a
> str8 man, has more decorating sense than any of my *** friends
>
> Michael
>

> --
> Best license plate seen in a long time.
>
> ~ S CARGO ~
>
> To email - michael at lonergan dot us dot com

I need pictures too......
I love the stereotype quote!!!! The biggest (I love the English term)
'poofta' I know was a rabid fundamentalist - definitely st8 - who wanted to
be a minister. Somehow the denomination couldn't tolerate his love for
frills and lace (I saw him perform - wonderful organist - in a blue crushed
velvet tux with more lace popping out at the neck and sleeves than was seen
in Marie Antoinette's court). Most of my *** friends drink beer, belch and
scratch their asses in public - so much for stereotyping.
-ginny

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 17, 4:25 pm, Goomba > wrote:
> Michael "Dog3" wrote:
> > I've never been to one and would love to come. I'd then stop in NY for a
> > visit with Margaret and Marcel. I also have a dear friend that lives 2
> > blocks from Margaret I could spend time with. Maybe next time if I can find
> > transportation that will get me there on time... and alive.

> > Michael

> Expedia. Airline tickets won't break the bank. Fly in a day early, rent
> a car, get a hotel room and kick back. Say "hey" to Margaret for me and
> find out how the wedding in Miami was? Go see your friend. Cook up a
> storm at the cook-in and report back.
>
> There. Problem solved
> I'll send you my bill in the morning.

So that means your a "definate", Goomba? What are you bringing?

maxine, back from LA