Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue,alt.impeach.bush

Default (Woke Up Early) Gonna Dig A Hole

I'm not trying to dig to China, just to the core of the earth. I know
that if I dig all the way through the earth chances are I won't wind
up in China.

That's just and old wives(or is it wifes?) tale(or is it tail?)

Anyway I'm going outside now and gonna start digging. I know I won't
make it there in a day, I'm gonna make this a summer time project.
Summer hasn't even started yet so I already got a head start.

Do you think I'll be able to reach the core of the Earth by the end of
the summer?