Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Louis Vuitton Tahitienne Bags

Louis Vuitton Tahitienne Bags
The artsy accessories are in full bloom. And do you know which line I
am loving most? Louis Vuitton! From the Watercolor Speedy to the Louis
Vuitton Tahitienne Bags, Louis Vuitton has taken a light and fun
approach on their spring bags. I’ve caught the LV bug. The Louis
Vuitton Tahitienne Bags are hard not to love. They are monogram, but
not overly splattered monogram. In fact, while the logo is large, it
is still hard to decipher for many that do not know the new items from
the brand. The bag is designed with woven cotton canvas and a monogram
print with a hand painted effect inspired by a 1924 LV catalog cover.
The inside only brings more fun, with smaller Tahitienne print. The
shape is perfect for me and the feel is perfect for resort and summer.
Actually, I look at this bag and picture myself with my bikini on
headed to the beach or out for a day on the boat (or even better on an
exotic island vacation!). The rich, vibrant colors are inspired by
Paul Gauguin, a Post-Impressionist painter who is known for his bold
use of color. Another perk is the adjustable leather shoulder straps
and interior strap that can be adjusted to change the shape and
capacity of the bags. Ok, I am kind of obsessively in love, I’ll admit
it. While the prices are not super cheap,

to view more articles please vist: http://myfashionstylelife.blogspot.com/