Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Tiffin lunch boxes now shipping from New York

Hi,

Just wanted to let everyone know that AngelinHome.com has moved from
India to the US and we are now shipping our popular tiffins from New
York.

http://www.angelinhome.com/index.php?categoryID=2

We are also in the process of getting some really nice Bento boxes
from Japan but that will still take a few weeks.

Thank you.
AngelinHome