Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Are you Interested in getting a FREE I pod Touch ?

Here is how to get your FREE ipod Touch or Apple iPhone...

1. Go to www.YouriPodTouch4free.com/index.php?ref=4886824 This is my
referral page.

2. Pick your iPod or other gift.

3. Fill in your information. Again this is a legit company and they
will not give your e-mail to another company).

4. Select REFERRAL ACCOUNT. (Very important you will only have to
sign up for one offer).

5. Find and sign up for STAMPS.COM. (It is free, however when you
sign up and put your information in, they will want a credit card.
This is only because if you don't cancel within 30 days you will be
charged, but make sure you keep the offer for 21 days so as to get
credit for the offer mark your calendar, and DO NOT forget AFTER 21
DAYS CANCEL THE OFFER!!!), or if you want to keep the subscription to
the offer you signed up for then "Keep it" but your card will be
charged after the trial period is over.

6. Get others to do the same thing. For example if you signed up to
get the 8 GB iPod, you will need 5 people to go through the same
process, (8 people for the 16 GB, and 10 people for the 32 GB). It
must be a different computer you can't sign up more than once. (I
personally got my family and friends to do it, now I'm hoping you will
use my reference number above when you sign up).

Thank you for
you time.