Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default SQWERTZ MUG SHOT NEWS FLASH

I've been wondering where I've seen that puss before... don't y'all
think the driver of that wreck is the spittin' image of the sqwertz
rfc mug shot?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HksXMVhxdxY

SHELDON
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon wrote:
> I've been wondering where I've seen that puss before... don't y'all
> think the driver of that wreck is the spittin' image of the sqwertz
> rfc mug shot?
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HksXMVhxdxY
>

> SHELDON

No.

-dk
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 08:28:59 -0800 (PST), Sheldon >
wrote:

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HksXMVhxdxY

I think the commercials are very clever. I love the first one in
particular, but this one is growing on me. They certainly have me
singing Freeeeee Credit Report Dot Com along with the commercials,
which means I don't leave the room or switch channels when it comes
on. It's a feat more commercial makers would like to replicate.

--
See return address to reply by email
remove the smile first
Posted to rec.food.cooking

DK wrote:
> Sheldon wrote:
>> I've been wondering where I've seen that puss before... don't y'all
>> think the driver of that wreck is the spittin' image of the sqwertz
>> rfc mug shot?
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HksXMVhxdxY
>>

>> SHELDON

> No.
>
> -dk

If you close your eyes almost all the way it kinda looks like someone
who might be related to him.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2008-03-05, sf <sf> wrote:

> I think the commercials are very clever. I love the first one in
> particular, but this one is growing on me. They certainly have me
> singing Freeeeee Credit Report Dot Com along with the commercials,
> which means I don't leave the room or switch channels when it comes
> on. It's a feat more commercial makers would like to replicate.

Yes, very clever. Unfortunately, it's just one more scam to lure the
unwary and gullible.

http://www.complaintsboard.com/compl...age-c3137.html

TV is full of them and most people are dumber'n a bag o' hammers. One of
the funniest is the diet pills at $256 per bottle. I love that one. Or
howzabout the one where they say, "It must be true or we couldn't say it on
tv". Sure, pal. In fact, most advertising on tv is so blatantly ludicrous,
I don't see how people can even remotely believe it. Apparently, there's
hundreds of thousands of suckers born every minute.

nb

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 5, 1:28�pm, notbob > wrote:
> On 2008-03-05, sf <sf> wrote:
>
> > I think the commercials are very clever. �I love the first one in
> > particular, but this one is growing on me. �They certainly have me
> > singing Freeeeee Credit Report Dot Com along with the commercials,
> > which means I don't leave the room or switch channels when it comes
> > on. �It's a feat more commercial makers would like to replicate.

> Yes, very clever. �Unfortunately, it's just one more scam to lure the
> unwary and gullible.
>
> http://www.complaintsboard.com/compl...dvantage-c3137....
>
> TV is full of them and most people are dumber'n a bag o' hammers. �One of
> the funniest is the diet pills at $256 per bottle. �I love that one. �Or
> howzabout the one where they say, "It must be true or we couldn't say it on
> tv". �Sure, pal. �In fact, most advertising on tv is so blatantly ludicrous,
> I don't see how people can even remotely believe it. �Apparently, there's
> hundreds of thousands of suckers born every minute.

Wanna see blatantly ludicruos on TV, look at all the political ads...
millions and millions of suckers
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Scott wrote:
> DK wrote:
>> Sheldon wrote:
>>> I've been wondering where I've seen that puss before... don't y'all
>>> think the driver of that wreck is the spittin' image of the sqwertz
>>> rfc mug shot?
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HksXMVhxdxY
>>>

>>> SHELDON

>> No.
>>
>> -dk

> If you close your eyes almost all the way it kinda looks like someone
> who might be related to him.

And standing 20 feet from the screen at the same time makes him a dead
ringer.

-dk