Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Valentine's Day cooking events

Anyone doing anything fun with cooking for Valentine's Day? My husband
and I are doing this interactive cooking thing in Boston (the French
Feast)

http://www.sebastians.com/Cafes/Imag...mysFeastV4.pdf

-Jen
Posted to rec.food.cooking

kilikini wrote:

> Nah, I wish my husband was "fun" enough to celebrate Valentine's Day. I
> have no idea what's going to be for dinner. I guess it's whatever is on
> sale at the grocery store!

"fun"??? Trade him in and get one that works :-)

My wife asked me the other day what I special meal I was planning on cooking
her for Valentines Day. Funny..... I was about to ask her the same thing.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"kilikini" > wrote in message
> Jennyanniedots wrote:
>> Anyone doing anything fun with cooking for Valentine's Day? My husband
>> and I are doing this interactive cooking thing in Boston (the French
>> Feast)
>>
>> http://www.sebastians.com/Cafes/Imag...mysFeastV4.pdf
>>

>> -Jen

> Nah, I wish my husband was "fun" enough to celebrate Valentine's Day. I
> have no idea what's going to be for dinner. I guess it's whatever is on
> sale at the grocery store!
>
> kili

Does he dance? Did he use to dance?
Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 11, 8:23 am, Jennyanniedots > wrote:
> Anyone doing anything fun with cooking for Valentine's Day? My husband
> and I are doing this interactive cooking thing in Boston (the French
> Feast)
>
> http://www.sebastians.com/Cafes/Imag...mysFeastV4.pdf
>
> -Jen

I was thinking it would be fun to make a romance movie for Valentines
day. Write a script, get costumes, act it out. Maybe get other
people to help, but only if it was absolutely necessary.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"kilikini" > wrote in
:

> No, but I don't dance, either. Still, though, I'd love to go out so I
> don't have to cook and do dishes, you know? Something different for a
> change would be nice. :~)

Leave a note on the fridge for when he gets home. "Not at home, come meet
me at (insert name of favourite eating place here)" :-)

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

At this spectacle even the most gentle must feel savage, and the most
savage must weep.

Turkish Officer
400 Plateau
24May1915

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"kilikini" > wrote in message
> Dee.Dee wrote:

>>> Nah, I wish my husband was "fun" enough to celebrate Valentine's
>>> Day. I have no idea what's going to be for dinner. I guess it's
>>> whatever is on sale at the grocery store!
>>>
>>> kili

>> Does he dance? Did he use to dance?
>> Dee Dee

> No, but I don't dance, either. Still, though, I'd love to go out so I
> don't have to cook and do dishes, you know? Something different for a
> change would be nice. :~)
>
> kili

DH would probably go out if I wished to do so -- but I'd rather take the
money and buy a $60-$75 bottle of wine -- but he wouldn't go for it. :-))
Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"DannonL" > wrote in message
> On Feb 11, 8:23 am, Jennyanniedots > wrote:
>> Anyone doing anything fun with cooking for Valentine's Day? My husband
>> and I are doing this interactive cooking thing in Boston (the French
>> Feast)
>>
>> http://www.sebastians.com/Cafes/Imag...mysFeastV4.pdf
>>
>> -Jen

> I was thinking it would be fun to make a romance movie for Valentines
> day. Write a script, get costumes, act it out. Maybe get other
> people to help, but only if it was absolutely necessary.

Script, acting out, movies, costumes -- perhaps this might be traditionally
left to one couple only. ;-)
Dee Dee