Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default You all are too morbid! Enjoy! Dance!

So it's Superbowl Sunday and the day started with Charlotte asking 'why do
guys like to watch other guys run back and forth with a wierd shaped ball
then fall on each other?

Thinking a clean reply (she's just a kid) we said 'it's a guy thing'.

Well, that didnt cut it, so I added guys like getting with a bunch of other
guys and yelling alot where they dont have to be so fancy and can fart and
scream or do whatever.

Ok, that worked (humm, think about it. Kinda wierd but then I'm a girl).

Meantime, we loaded the hubby up in a cab and told him to enjoy at the bar
doing the 'boy thing' with lots of likeminded guys. Saved up 40$ for him to
go party with <g>.

Best bennie? GIRLS NIGHT! We have a blessed 6 hours with just us GIRLS
here! Now what are we doing? Yelling, screaming, and farting <g>. Got the
music cranked up and been dancing about in our undies. Finally got my 14YO
to try a lacy bra instead of a sports type.

I agree guys, superbowl Sunday rocks!

PS: for a foodie note, Charlotte made dinner. Butter and garlic fried
shrimp with rice and canned blue lake green beans. I didnt have to do
anything but dance <g>.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 3 Feb 2008 21:41:45 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:

>I agree guys, superbowl Sunday rocks!

I hope there was some good soup in that big bowl.

Lou
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cshenk" > wrote in message
> So it's Superbowl Sunday and the day started with Charlotte asking 'why do
> guys like to watch other guys run back and forth with a wierd shaped ball
> then fall on each other?

Snipp<<<

> Best bennie? GIRLS NIGHT! We have a blessed 6 hours with just us GIRLS
> here! Now what are we doing? Yelling, screaming, and farting <g>. Got
> the music cranked up and been dancing about in our undies.

Why wasn't I invited?
Got any pictures?

> Finally got my 14YO to try a lacy bra instead of a sports type.
>
> I agree guys, superbowl Sunday rocks!
>
> PS: for a foodie note, Charlotte made dinner. Butter and garlic fried
> shrimp with rice and canned blue lake green beans. I didnt have to do
> anything but dance <g>.

Naked?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun 03 Feb 2008 07:41:45p, cshenk told us...

> So it's Superbowl Sunday and the day started with Charlotte asking 'why
> do guys like to watch other guys run back and forth with a wierd shaped
> ball then fall on each other?
>
> Thinking a clean reply (she's just a kid) we said 'it's a guy thing'.
>
> Well, that didnt cut it, so I added guys like getting with a bunch of
> other guys and yelling alot where they dont have to be so fancy and can
> fart and scream or do whatever.
>
> Ok, that worked (humm, think about it. Kinda wierd but then I'm a
> girl).
>
> Meantime, we loaded the hubby up in a cab and told him to enjoy at the
> bar doing the 'boy thing' with lots of likeminded guys. Saved up 40$
> for him to go party with <g>.
>
> Best bennie? GIRLS NIGHT! We have a blessed 6 hours with just us GIRLS
> here! Now what are we doing? Yelling, screaming, and farting <g>. Got
> the music cranked up and been dancing about in our undies. Finally got
> my 14YO to try a lacy bra instead of a sports type.
>
> I agree guys, superbowl Sunday rocks!
>
> PS: for a foodie note, Charlotte made dinner. Butter and garlic fried
> shrimp with rice and canned blue lake green beans. I didnt have to do
> anything but dance <g>.

Guess you're just a dancin' fool! :-)

--
Wayne Boatwright

Date: Sunday, 02(II)/03(III)/08(MMVIII)
Today is: Feast of Quinquagesima
'Good morning' is a contradiction in terms.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 3 Feb 2008 21:41:45 -0500, "cshenk" > wrote:

>So it's Superbowl Sunday and the day started with Charlotte asking 'why do
>guys like to watch other guys run back and forth with a wierd shaped ball
>then fall on each other?
>
>Thinking a clean reply (she's just a kid) we said 'it's a guy thing'.
>
>Well, that didnt cut it, so I added guys like getting with a bunch of other
>guys and yelling alot where they dont have to be so fancy and can fart and
>scream or do whatever.
>
>Ok, that worked (humm, think about it. Kinda wierd but then I'm a girl).
>
>Meantime, we loaded the hubby up in a cab and told him to enjoy at the bar
>doing the 'boy thing' with lots of likeminded guys. Saved up 40$ for him to
>go party with <g>.
>
>Best bennie? GIRLS NIGHT! We have a blessed 6 hours with just us GIRLS
>here! Now what are we doing? Yelling, screaming, and farting <g>.

too funny, c.

your pal,
blake

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"blake murphy" > wrote in message
"cshenk" wrote:

>>So it's Superbowl Sunday and the day started with Charlotte asking 'why do
>>guys like to watch other guys run back and forth with a wierd shaped ball
>>then fall on each other?
>>
>>Thinking a clean reply (she's just a kid) we said 'it's a guy thing'.
>>
>>Well, that didnt cut it, so I added guys like getting with a bunch of
>>other
>>guys and yelling alot where they dont have to be so fancy and can fart and
>>scream or do whatever.
>>
>>Ok, that worked (humm, think about it. Kinda wierd but then I'm a girl).
>>
>>Meantime, we loaded the hubby up in a cab and told him to enjoy at the bar
>>doing the 'boy thing' with lots of likeminded guys. Saved up 40$ for him
>>go party with <g>.
>>
>>Best bennie? GIRLS NIGHT! We have a blessed 6 hours with just us GIRLS
>>here! Now what are we doing? Yelling, screaming, and farting <g>.

> too funny, c.

Hehe thought you guys would like it <evil grin>