Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Thai Food

I've been working on my documentation of Thai cuisine and I have a few
Web sites I'd like to sha

- Tam Ra Ahan Thai (Thai Recipes)
http://www.panix.com/~clay/cookbook/...tents.cgi?thai

- Thai Food Glossary
http://www.panix.com/~clay/cookbook/bin/thai.cgi

- Thai Food Photographs
http://www.flickr.com/photos/clayirv...7603576753446/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

clay > wrote in :

> I've been working on my documentation of Thai cuisine and I have a few
> Web sites I'd like to sha
>
> - Tam Ra Ahan Thai (Thai Recipes)
> http://www.panix.com/~clay/cookbook/...tents.cgi?thai
>
> - Thai Food Glossary
> http://www.panix.com/~clay/cookbook/bin/thai.cgi
>
> - Thai Food Photographs
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/clayirv...7603576753446/
>
> Attachment decoded: untitled-2.txt
> --------------020403050907090504040903
> begin:vcard
> fn:Clay Irving
> n:Irving;Clay
> adr:;;3205 Crest Drive;Manhattan Beach;CA;90266;USA
>
> tel;home:+1 310 359-0732
> tel;cell:+1 310 658-8733
> url:http://www.panix.com/~clay
> version:2.1
> end:vcard
>

> Attachment decoded: clay.vcf
> --------------020403050907090504040903--

Hey Clay..I'd remove the v-card stuff. Just for your own peace of mind.

--

The house of the burning beet-Alan

Elbonian Folklore

Posted to rec.food.cooking

clay wrote:
> I've been working on my documentation of Thai cuisine and I have a few
> Web sites I'd like to sha

Hi, Clay - you've been hard at work! Many thanks. I was glad to see
that the info is also on your website.

Dora

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2008-01-22, Sqwertz > wrote:

>> I've been working on my documentation of Thai cuisine and I have a few
>> Web sites I'd like to sha
>>
>> - Tam Ra Ahan Thai (Thai Recipes)
>> http://www.panix.com/~clay/cookbook/...tents.cgi?thai

> Looks like you stole those recipe from somebody else who used to
> post here.
>
> I just cross-checked one of them:
> http://www.astray.com/recipes/?show=...20holy%20basil
>
> So I spot checked a few others: Looks like they're all lifted
> from other people/sites.

Really?

Do you think I stole Colonel Philpott's recipes by giving attributions where
I obtained the recipes, I spent time learning the Thai langauge, and I
translated the names of the recipes to Thai. Do you think I stole recipes
by translating them from Thai? Do you think I stole recipes by spending
months in Thailand learning about Thai cuisine? Do you think I stole
recipes by spending years photographing Thai food? Do you think I stole
recipes by spending time with my wife and her family in Thailand? Do you
think I've spent 13 years collecting recipes to share with the public
to be upset by a someone like you that accuses me of stealing recipes?

I've now given you more attention than you deserve.

--
Clay Irving >
double value; /* or your money back! */
Posted to rec.food.cooking

clay wrote:
> I've been working on my documentation of Thai cuisine and I have a few
> Web sites I'd like to sha
>
> - Tam Ra Ahan Thai (Thai Recipes)
> http://www.panix.com/~clay/cookbook/...tents.cgi?thai
>
> - Thai Food Glossary
> http://www.panix.com/~clay/cookbook/bin/thai.cgi
>
> - Thai Food Photographs
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/clayirv...7603576753446/

Hi! I haven't been to your site for a while, so I'll be sure
to check it out again. As I recall, it was a very good site.
(I have done a lot of Thai cooking over the years.)

--
Jean B.

Thai food jau manu Restaurants 0 26-12-2011 09:01 AM
into Thai food? Monica_FineFood General Cooking 3 11-01-2011 08:20 PM
Thai Food | Benjarong Thai Food Restaurant - Chennai | A Slice ofThailand on your Plate mamta Asian Cooking 0 26-10-2009 09:37 AM
Thai Food Tigerlilly General Cooking 3 09-04-2006 11:00 PM
OT (?): Thai food your ass is collapsing Asian Cooking 0 31-10-2005 08:53 AM