Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default high quality stone

Dear Madam & sirs,
We are Sanhong (haishen) factory a golden supplier at alibaba . This
is China haishen fashion jewelry a membership of Sanhong group; I am
the professional person in jewelry, our factory can supply series
fashion jewelry in China.
Our major products a
Cat eye, cubic zirconia, swaroski crystal, moonstone,
Semi precious glass, pearl, blue stone, jewelry, agate, glod sand
stone , blue sand stone , gold foil and silver foil , fiber
flower ,tiger eye , coral,turquoise
Fashion jewelry, 925 silver, glass crystal,glass beads ,
ruby, blue sapphire, freshwater pearl, opal, Gemstone, gem, jewel,
ring,
earring, necklace, bracelet, pendant, beads ,emerald, amethyst,
jewellery,
semi precious stones ,gold sand ,aventurine, malachite,
moss agate, rose quartz,snowflake, tiger eye,white howlite, turquoise,
carnelian, coral
glass beads ,ruby, blue sapphire, glass beads, freshwater pear,gold
sand ,
aventurine, malachite, moss agate, turquoisel
pearl, ruby, blue sapphire, gem, emerald, amethyst, white topaz,
blue topaz, jewellery, lemon topaz, garnet, peridot.. The details you
can see in our website <http://www.gem-made.com> .We also could make
the same samples according to your pictures.
Please feel free to contact us if you are interested in any of our
Products. We would be very delighted to show you more pictures and
Share with you our products.
If you have any problem pls feel free to contact us by email <hqrui@cn-
gems.com>
Our online contact: MSN message ID:
Hope we could establish good business relationship with you in the
future.
If you have any question pls kindly inform us.

High quality dish drainers John Kuthe[_2_] General Cooking 5 03-02-2015 01:26 AM
How to buy high quality seafood and fish torque63 Barbecue 0 19-01-2008 08:38 PM
Recommendations for high quality, high octane teas [email protected] Tea 4 23-06-2006 11:06 AM
High quality tea magnulus Tea 1 13-09-2004 05:46 PM
high quality computer parts RogerN Barbecue 0 11-10-2003 03:24 PM