Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default This are scams, please do not bite, just see what they look like.

I I'm posting all this to prevent people from believing this Beware.

http://e-mail-scam.blogspot.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

" > wrote in message

> I I'm posting all this to prevent people from believing this Beware.
>
> http://e-mail-scam.blogspot.com

this are me killfiling you

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cybercat" > wrote in message

> " > wrote in message
>>
>> I I'm posting all this to prevent people from believing this Beware.
>>
>> http://e-mail-scam.blogspot.com
>>

> this are me killfiling you

this are me dying laughing

Ms P

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cybercat wrote:

> " > wrote in message
> .
> ..
> >
> > I I'm posting all this to prevent people from believing this Beware.
> >

> this are me killfiling you

All your spam are belong to us?

Brian

won't shut up.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Default User" > wrote in news:5rf960F10vp9jU1
@mid.individual.net:

.
>> ..
>> >
>> > I I'm posting all this to prevent people from believing this

Beware.

>> this are me killfiling you

> All your spam are belong to us?

I'm going to have that in my head now, great...