Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Sunday Brunch

An invite for you to join me for Sunday brunch!

The Little Inn

9 Old State Street, Media, PA.

Begins at 10am - 2pm.

Booze after 11am.

http://tinyurl.com/374nxk

My treat!

Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
> An invite for you to join me for Sunday brunch!
>
> The Little Inn
>
> 9 Old State Street, Media, PA.
>
> Begins at 10am - 2pm.
>
> Booze after 11am.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/374nxk
>
> My treat!
>
> Andy

Wonder what's on the funeral luncheon menu?
Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
> An invite for you to join me for Sunday brunch!
>
> The Little Inn
>
> 9 Old State Street, Media, PA.
>
> Begins at 10am - 2pm.
>
> Booze after 11am.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/374nxk
>
> My treat!
>
> Andy

Next quarter, right??

Didn't you just do a mega brunch last Sunday, saying you only do it four
times a year or so?

Lecturing Mary

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dee.Dee" > wrote in message

> "Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
>> An invite for you to join me for Sunday brunch!
>>
>> The Little Inn
>>
>> 9 Old State Street, Media, PA.
>>
>> Begins at 10am - 2pm.
>>
>> Booze after 11am.
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/374nxk
>>
>> My treat!
>>
>> Andy

> Wonder what's on the funeral luncheon menu?

http://www.thelittleinn.net/images/funeral_packet.pdf

Mary

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Oh pshaw, on Sun 11 Nov 2007 08:22:17a, Dee.Dee meant to say...

> "Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
>> An invite for you to join me for Sunday brunch!
>>
>> The Little Inn
>>
>> 9 Old State Street, Media, PA.
>>
>> Begins at 10am - 2pm.
>>
>> Booze after 11am.
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/374nxk
>>
>> My treat!
>>
>> Andy

> Wonder what's on the funeral luncheon menu?
> Dee Dee

Cadaver en brioche?

--
Wayne Boatwright

(to e-mail me direct, replace cox dot net with gmail dot com)

OK, I'm weird ! But I'm saving up to be eccentric.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dee.Dee said...

> "Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
>> An invite for you to join me for Sunday brunch!
>>
>> The Little Inn
>>
>> 9 Old State Street, Media, PA.
>>
>> Begins at 10am - 2pm.
>>
>> Booze after 11am.
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/374nxk
>>
>> My treat!
>>
>> Andy

> Wonder what's on the funeral luncheon menu?
> Dee Dee

Sorry but you'd have to ask Melody or Kelly. I made room for everyone.

I'm sorry to be alive, until kick-off.

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
3.184...
> Oh pshaw, on Sun 11 Nov 2007 08:22:17a, Dee.Dee meant to say...
>

>> "Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
>>> An invite for you to join me for Sunday brunch!
>>>
>>> The Little Inn
>>>
>>> 9 Old State Street, Media, PA.
>>>
>>> Begins at 10am - 2pm.
>>>
>>> Booze after 11am.
>>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/374nxk
>>>
>>> My treat!
>>>
>>> Andy

>> Wonder what's on the funeral luncheon menu?
>> Dee Dee
>>>

> Cadaver en brioche?
>
> --
> Wayne Boatwright

OK, I'm weird ! But I'm saving up to be eccentric.

LOL. Soooo funny!
Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"MareCat" > wrote in message

> "Dee.Dee" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
>>> An invite for you to join me for Sunday brunch!
>>>
>>> The Little Inn
>>>
>>> 9 Old State Street, Media, PA.
>>>
>>> Begins at 10am - 2pm.
>>>
>>> Booze after 11am.
>>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/374nxk
>>>
>>> My treat!
>>>
>>> Andy

>> Wonder what's on the funeral luncheon menu?

> http://www.thelittleinn.net/images/funeral_packet.pdf
>
> Mary

Hey, Barb! Some Dead Spread, huh?

Felice

Sunday Brunch Dave Smith[_1_] General Cooking 5 04-11-2016 01:42 AM
Sunday Brunch Dave Smith[_1_] General Cooking 3 03-06-2014 03:23 AM
Sunday Brunch jmcquown[_2_] General Cooking 7 12-07-2011 11:57 PM
Sunday Brunch jmcquown General Cooking 9 01-04-2007 11:35 PM
Brunch Sunday Michel Boucher General Cooking 1 20-02-2004 11:59 PM