Old 09-11-2007, 11:28 AM posted to rec.food.cooking,sci.med,atl.general,nashville.general,soc.retirement

Default Hispanic Chicken plant workers test postitive for TB but HIV privacy laws protect themIn two batteries of skin tests last month, given to 765 fresh processing employees at the Decatur, Ala., plant owned by Wayne Farms LLC by the State Department

On Nov 8, 10:28 pm, gringogirl wrote:
Chicken-plant workers test 'positive' for TB
212 out of 765 processing employees infected - company says HIV-
privacy laws nix screening

© 2007 WorldNetDaily.com

Alabama health officials have identified 212 workers who have tested
positive for tuberculosis at a single poultry plant owned by one of
the largest processors in the U.S.
In two batteries of skin tests last month, given to 765 fresh
processing employees at the Decatur, Ala., plant owned by Wayne Farms
LLC by the State Department of Public Health's Tuberculosis Control
Division, 28 percent were found to be infected, including one with
active tuberculosis disease, which is contagious. Doctors have yet to
evaluate X-rays for 165 current workers who tested positive to
determine if any more are contagious.
The testing was prompted by an earlier active TB case - a former Wayne
Farms worker.
Both employees with active TB are Hispanics born in countries where
the disease is prevalent, health officials said. Click Here For Full
Story
Months ago I had some guest on my show and we both warned America this
was going to happen now it has.
Our President can now take the blame as he has put the security and
safety of Americans 2nd and the interest of foreign national first.
His continued policy of taking the position of aiding and abetting
those who are invading our country is tantamount to treason.

When 2 border guards(Ramos and Compeon) are still in jail for trying
to protect our nation from those who wish to destroy our nation ,is an
outrage,when our President looks the other way as members of the
Mexican Military continue to fire shots at those protecting our
borders and provide cover for them we have a problem.When we have
American being treated as 2nd class citizens and Foreign national
treated like kings by many not all local and state Governments. We
have a problem.

Bush has betrayed us

We can not permit foreign powers the unchallenged invasion of our
nation.

Old 10-11-2007, 02:02 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,sci.med,atl.general,nashville.general,soc.retirement
ed ed is offline

Default OT bs

see ted, it's possible to post with a title of reasonable length.