Posted to rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba,rec.travel.asia,rec.food.cooking

Default Last night in London, tonight in London...

On Oct 22, 7:20 pm, "Takin Gtheshit in the face" <takin@stuck-in-a-
wheelchair.org> wrote:

Newsreader.com = Takin Gthe****

<spew from a poor English sod in a wheelchair snipped>

Spending the weekend WITH my family on our farm like most of the weekends.

You on the otherhand have been swallowing again a handful of drugs and
hallucinated that you were in Thailand.

And that only because you haven't got the guts to FACE ME for real

What a poor English sod in a wheelchair ................

If you are representing the braveness of the English people, I pitty them.

Keep making an asshole out of yourself on the Internet, poor sod in a
wheelchair.

By the way, if you want to make your story credible for anyone, you
shouldn't post from London that you are in Thailand ..................

--

Who is your daddy????

OOOoooooooooooooooppppps,

I forgot, your daddy left the hospital where your mother was
delivering you and never came back.

--

Takin Gthe****:
"If you want to make fun of me, that's fine."

USENET:
Sure as hell we like to fun of you

Note: if you or others knows the coward Takin Gthe**** real identity
or his real name, publish it here and saves us the money of a lawyer
to do that.

>From NtlWord.com (an ISP provider of Takin Gthe****):

"If you feel that the incident you are reporting warrants involvement
of an appropriate law enforcement body then you must report the
incident yourself.
We will then cooperate fully with them as is appropriate under United
Kingdom law."