Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default 1000 Atkins Recipes

Hey all;
Hope you are doing fine. I have a number of people in my family who
follows low carb diet, so I'm interested in the subject for years.
Many recipes can be found on the web, sometimes for free and sometimes
with a low cost. And they really WORK. My relatives did use them and
they succeed.
I'm maintaining a non profit web page called Save Life, and there, you
can find 1000 Atkins Recipes for low carb diet. 1000 recipes in 273
pages! I think it's worth taking a look. More contents will be added
to Save Life soon.
Save Life is at:
http://www.savelife.co.nr
Please take a look and let me know what you think. You feedback is of
the highest importance for me.
Thanks;

Etkin Getir

Posted to rec.food.cooking

NON PROFIT WEB PAGE? You are asking money to buy your
books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pandora

"Etkin" > ha scritto nel messaggio
oups.com...
> Hey all;
> Hope you are doing fine. I have a number of people in my family who
> follows low carb diet, so I'm interested in the subject for years.
> Many recipes can be found on the web, sometimes for free and sometimes
> with a low cost. And they really WORK. My relatives did use them and
> they succeed.
> I'm maintaining a non profit web page called Save Life, and there, you
> can find 1000 Atkins Recipes for low carb diet. 1000 recipes in 273
> pages! I think it's worth taking a look. More contents will be added
> to Save Life soon.
> Save Life is at:
> http://www.savelife.co.nr
> Please take a look and let me know what you think. You feedback is of
> the highest importance for me.
> Thanks;
>
> Etkin Getir

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Pandora" > wrote in message
> NON PROFIT WEB PAGE? You are asking money to buy your

This person is spamming the diabetes newsgroups too.