Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default healthy Cooking

: url:
http://web-hosting.tophostingcenter.com

Hi,
My name is chantelle. I was wondering on if you have any tips that you
can share in your thought for healthy cooking? What do you do at home
to make your food "healthy"? Do you buy special ingredients that
you've had success with? Thanks for any info.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sep 3, 1:10 pm, channy > wrote:
> : url:http://web-hosting.tophostingcenter.com
>
> Hi,
> My name is chantelle. I was wondering on if you have any tips that you
> can share in your thought for healthy cooking? What do you do at home
> to make your food "healthy"? Do you buy special ingredients that
> you've had success with? Thanks for any info.

> Hi,
> Aviod the high cholestrol in you food, eat more vegetable rather than junk food.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sep 3, 7:10 am, channy > wrote:
> : url:http://web-hosting.tophostingcenter.com
>
> Hi,
> My name is chantelle. I was wondering on if you have any tips that you
> can share in your thought for healthy cooking? What do you do at home
> to make your food "healthy"? Do you buy special ingredients that
> you've had success with? Thanks for any info.

"Healthy" can mean very different things to different people. For me,
healthy means:
- avoid deep-fried food;
- avoid cooked butter;
- avoid hydrogenated oils;
- eat a bifidus acydophilius yogurt every day.

If "healthy" means for you "nutritious", you can try adding to your
diet ingredients with a high nutritious value, like blackstrap
molasses, nutritional yeast, wheat germ, etc.

Mite
http://www.shopncook.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

So many questions. You wouldn't be trying to get us to look
at your website, would you?

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

channy wrote:

> My name is chantelle. I was wondering on if you have any tips that you
> can share in your thought for healthy cooking? What do you do at home
> to make your food "healthy"? Do you buy special ingredients that
> you've had success with? Thanks for any info.

This is starting to seriously look like spam.
No, I won't click on your links.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sep 3, 9:48 am, Goomba38 > wrote:
> channy wrote:
> > My name is chantelle. I was wondering on if you have any tips that you
> > can share in your thought forhealthycooking? What do you do at home
> > to make your food "healthy"? Do you buy special ingredients that
> > you've had success with? Thanks for any info.

> This is starting to seriously look like spam.
> No, I won't click on your links.

Hi Chantelle, here are some tips that I use to cook healthy:

Try to substitute all white flours and pastas with whole-wheat
instead.
Try to stick with low-fat, high-quality proteins like ground turkey
and fish.
Instead of pre-packaged snacks, try things like celery with peanut
butter or strawberries with low-fat cottage cheese.

I hope this helps!

Lauren