TOM KAN PA

Default Emeril look-alike?

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/trib.../s_159978.html

When I read the headline, I said, "It's about time!" Then when I clicked on the
picture to enlarge it, I said, "This ain't a shopping cart if you have a kid,
it's a stroller!" Picture the child carrier open. Where do you put your
purchases?

Oh well, at least we know what Emeril Lugosi does when he isn't salting and
humming, with an occasional BAM! thrown in.

"Dominick Ponti shows the shopping carts at the new Kaufmann's store" should
read, "Emeril Lugosi shows the shopping carts at the new Kaufmann's store"

K3

"TOM KAN PA" > wrote in message
> http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/trib.../s_159978.html
>
> When I read the headline, I said, "It's about time!" Then when I clicked

on the
> picture to enlarge it, I said, "This ain't a shopping cart if you have a

kid,
> it's a stroller!" Picture the child carrier open. Where do you put your
> purchases?
>
> Oh well, at least we know what Emeril Lugosi does when he isn't salting

and
> humming, with an occasional BAM! thrown in.
>
> "Dominick Ponti shows the shopping carts at the new Kaufmann's store"

should
> read, "Emeril Lugosi shows the shopping carts at the new Kaufmann's store"

Whether a shopping cart or a stroller... I just better not hear the word
"BAM" while someone/anyone is pushing that cart/stroller.

--
Kendall F. Stratton III
Fort Fairfield, Maine USA

http://home.maine.rr.com/k3

"Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have!"