Posted to ca.politics,alt.rush-limbaugh,soc.veterans,talk.politics.guns,rec.food.cooking

Default OPEN BORDERS GIULIANI SAYS, "the anti-immigration movement in America is one of our most serious public problems".

On Aug 15, 8:17 am, Stuart Jackson > wrote:
> This article discusses several aspects of Giuliani's liberal positions
> (pro-abortion, pro *** rights, pro gun control, etc), including his
> stance in protecting illegal immigrants:http://www.theconservativevoice.com/article/25292.html
>
> Highlight from the article:
> "I believe the anti-immigration movement in America is one of our most
> serious public problems," Mayor Giuliani said.
>
> Of course Rudy means the anti-illegal immigrant "problem". Rudy is an
> open borders whore. He is owned by big business.

Rudy is the manifestation of this statement:

"Democracy is like an old ugly whore who must drop her panties faster
and faster for less and less"

Greg

Posted to ca.politics,alt.rush-limbaugh,soc.veterans,talk.politics.guns,rec.food.cooking

If Giuliani is the Republican nominee, stay home from the polls - and
let Hillary win. A real liberal is better than a phoney RINO - and
they're the same on all social issues anyway. If it takes eight years
of Pres. Hillary to teach the elites running the Republican Party to
get serious about loyalty to their grassroots, fine; we already
survived eight years of Hillary.

Posted to ca.politics,alt.rush-limbaugh,soc.veterans,talk.politics.guns,rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
ps.com...
> If Giuliani is the Republican nominee, stay home from the polls - and
> let Hillary win. A real liberal is better than a phoney RINO - and
> they're the same on all social issues anyway. If it takes eight years
> of Pres. Hillary to teach the elites running the Republican Party to
> get serious about loyalty to their grassroots, fine; we already
> survived eight years of Hillary.

LMAO,

grass roots ??

those are weeds Boy, Hillbilly weeds, and it's time for a little roundup,

they're in their "final throes" if you will, of their 8 years of
death,destruction, and disaster

Posted to ca.politics,alt.rush-limbaugh,soc.veterans,talk.politics.guns,rec.food.cooking

14th ....

No citizen shall be denied

access to due process of law .

Its WAY too late , 100's of millions

have been told to go away .

They can pass an anti American law

tommorrow , and the Supreme Court would

simply be richer , in their Cayman bank

accounts ......

14th says we select a judge from amongst us ,

he orders investigation , orders 90 million criminals

to show up in court to face felony charges , he

deports 90 million Americans .

They can "Appeal" their case from Brazil .

This is the intent of the U.S. Constitution .

For the people to be able to hold court against

their government , to quickly and at no "cost"

deport criminals from that govt .

If the crooks knew it would prevail , they would

quickly buss to Brazil , in antisapation , saving us

the cost .

But , as we all know , the King of America

would "Kent State" us for selecting that judge ,

falsely claiming we are taking the law into our

own hands .

NO , Criminals , into our own hands !