Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default 1950s...America is 90% + white. Not good enough for some.

Yes things were mighty prosperous, and relatively peaceful in the
50s...

Then all hell broke loose. Why ?

Because there's something inside many people that makes prosperous
and peaceful unbearable I guess.
Maybe it's demonic possession.

So in the 1960s these possess and spoil s*** for brains decide to
screw it all up...for everyone.
Yes....see it's not enough to these types to merely screw up their
own lives...EVERYONE must be brought down.

They could have all moved away...to third world cesspools and lived
in misery.
Nope...ALL of America will pay for their discontent.

Hence today we've these ...insects....who just LOVE the fact that
America is over run like locust by the illegal immigrants that are
creating complete turmoil for the adults that have to make THINGS
WORK.
No the insects are no adults...they are infants. Many of them dom't
have the mental spark enough to think about anything but
football...fat stupid stink slobs..everyone of them.
They make statements such as "Illegals don't bother me...I like
tacos."

That's right...their freaking retards.

Move to Mexico if they enjoy tacos so much ?/ Oh no no no no no no no
no....EVERYONE will enjoy thier love of tacos and "brown pussy".

Yes......this planet has got to be purgatory. I'm paying for
something....paying by being surrounded by drooling IMPS !