Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default For Stan- Biggest ketchup packet in the world

You might want to plan a pilgrimage to Pittsburgh!

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/07/29/lar....ap/index.html

Sue(tm)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Curly Sue said...

> You might want to plan a pilgrimage to Pittsburgh!
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/07/29/lar....ap/index.html
>
> Sue(tm)
> Lead me not into temptation... I can find it myself!

God forbid if that poor boy switches over to Gulden's mustard! <VBG>

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
(Curly Sue) wrote:

> You might want to plan a pilgrimage to Pittsburgh!

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/07/29/lar....ap/index.html

Hah! I want to visit Pittsburgh next month to attend the Heinz annual
stockholders meeting. Its doubtful I will go because I am so busy. Just
think though about the size of the hamburger that could use that ketchup
packet!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Stan Horwitz said...

> Just
> think though about the size of the hamburger that could use that ketchup
> packet!

Think BORING!

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Stan Horwitz wrote:

> In article >,
> (Curly Sue) wrote:
>

>>You might want to plan a pilgrimage to Pittsburgh!

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/07/29/lar....ap/index.html

> Hah! I want to visit Pittsburgh next month to attend the Heinz annual
> stockholders meeting. Its doubtful I will go because I am so busy. Just
> think though about the size of the hamburger that could use that ketchup
> packet!

Hey, Stan. Don't forget to contact me if you do come
to town. We'll have to get together or something.
Kate

--
Kate Connally
Until you bite their heads off.”

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Kate Connally said...

> Stan Horwitz wrote:
>
>> In article >,
>> (Curly Sue) wrote:
>>

>>>You might want to plan a pilgrimage to Pittsburgh!

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/07/29/lar....ap/index.html

>> Hah! I want to visit Pittsburgh next month to attend the Heinz annual
>> stockholders meeting. Its doubtful I will go because I am so busy. Just
>> think though about the size of the hamburger that could use that ketchup
>> packet!

> Hey, Stan. Don't forget to contact me if you do come
> to town. We'll have to get together or something.
> Kate

Kate,

Might be a good idea to call Heinz and make sure Pittsburgh is fully
stocked, just in case?

Andy
The Grey Poupon guy on the sidewalk in front of the Heinz shareholders
meeting.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Kate Connally > wrote:

> Stan Horwitz wrote:
>
> > In article >,
> > (Curly Sue) wrote:
> >

> >>You might want to plan a pilgrimage to Pittsburgh!

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/07/29/lar....ap/index.html

> > Hah! I want to visit Pittsburgh next month to attend the Heinz annual
> > stockholders meeting. Its doubtful I will go because I am so busy. Just
> > think though about the size of the hamburger that could use that ketchup
> > packet!

> Hey, Stan. Don't forget to contact me if you do come
> to town. We'll have to get together or something.

Unfortunately, I am so busy at work that I would be surprised if get to
visit Pittsburgh this summer. Sigh!
Posted to rec.food.cooking