FoodBanter.com

-   -   Commonplace chemicals & their health effects (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/128461-commonplace-chemicals-their-health.html)

Sparrow 09-07-2007 05:26 PM

Commonplace chemicals & their health effects

http://home.comcast.net/~plutarch/chemicals.html

Medusa 09-07-2007 09:17 PM

On Jul 9, 11:26 am, Sparrow > wrote:
> http://home.comcast.net/~plutarch/chemicals.html

Thanks for this link!

Medusa

Julian Vrieslander 10-07-2007 03:13 AM

Commonplace chemicals & their health effects

carcinogen (noun) : anything that does not kill you immediately.

--
Julian Vrieslander

Blair P. Houghton 10-07-2007 05:25 AM

Sparrow > wrote:
>http://home.comcast.net/~plutarch/chemicals.html

First of all, I don't turn on javascript for anyone who insists.

Second, nice load of question marks instead of data.

--Blair

Frank[_6_] 10-07-2007 12:14 PM

On Jul 10, 12:25 am, Blair P. Houghton > wrote:
> Sparrow > wrote:
> >http://home.comcast.net/~plutarch/chemicals.html

> First of all, I don't turn on javascript for anyone who insists.
>
> Second, nice load of question marks instead of data.
>
> --Blair

Loads of errors and misleading information. OTOH it is an attempt to
gather information and does have links that may be useful. OP has
disclaimer that all should follow.
Frank