Posted to sci.med,sci.bio.misc,sci.chem,misc.health.alternative,rec.food.cooking

Default Commonplace chemicals & their health effects

http://home.comcast.net/~plutarch/chemicals.html

Posted to sci.med,sci.bio.misc,sci.chem,misc.health.alternative,rec.food.cooking

On Jul 9, 11:26 am, Sparrow > wrote:
> http://home.comcast.net/~plutarch/chemicals.html

Thanks for this link!

Medusa

Posted to rec.food.cooking

carcinogen (noun) : anything that does not kill you immediately.

--
Julian Vrieslander
Posted to sci.med,sci.bio.misc,sci.chem,misc.health.alternative,rec.food.cooking

Sparrow > wrote:
>http://home.comcast.net/~plutarch/chemicals.html

First of all, I don't turn on javascript for anyone who insists.

Second, nice load of question marks instead of data.

--Blair
Posted to sci.med,sci.bio.misc,sci.chem,misc.health.alternative,rec.food.cooking

On Jul 10, 12:25 am, Blair P. Houghton > wrote:
> Sparrow > wrote:
> >http://home.comcast.net/~plutarch/chemicals.html

> First of all, I don't turn on javascript for anyone who insists.
>
> Second, nice load of question marks instead of data.
>
> --Blair

Loads of errors and misleading information. OTOH it is an attempt to
gather information and does have links that may be useful. OP has
disclaimer that all should follow.
Frank

Health Effects bea02 General 0 13-12-2011 03:49 PM
How Commonplace Is Psoriasis Among Vegans? mark Vegan 1 05-01-2007 06:54 PM
Registering a commonplace name as a trademark Harold Dewer Historic 0 12-04-2004 09:24 PM