Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Support Tyler Florence

Tyler hasn't looked good lately:
http://images.foodnetwork.com/webfoo...t_rc_tyler.jpg

Please show your support for Tyler Florence by visiting his page at:
http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show..._12169,00.html

Thank you.

W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Steve Wertz" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 01:32:15 GMT, Christopher M. wrote:
>
>> Tyler hasn't looked good lately
>> Please show your support for Tyler Florence by visiting his page at:

> Is it a full moon in your little world tonight?

I flipped a coin.

W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jun 24, 6:32?pm, Christopher M. wrote:

> Tyler hasn't looked good lately

That picture was pretty good. I haven't seen him in a couple years.
Last time I saw him, it looked like he was getting porky, a la Emeril.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Christopher M. > wrote:
>Tyler hasn't looked good lately:
>http://images.foodnetwork.com/webfoo...t_rc_tyler.jpg

No kidding. And he's hocking frozen food at a low-end
"casual dining" pit.

>Please show your support for Tyler Florence by visiting his page at:
>http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show..._12169,00.html

I don't want him fallin' on me. Can I just wave
to him or something?

--Blair
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Blair P. Houghton" > wrote

> No kidding. And he's hocking frozen food at a low-end
> "casual dining" pit.

Hocking??? That's disgusting, can't he at least go into the
men's room to do that? Gross.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Nancy Young" > wrote in message
. ..

> "Blair P. Houghton" > wrote
>
>> No kidding. And he's hocking frozen food at a low-end
>> "casual dining" pit.

> Hocking??? That's disgusting, can't he at least go into the
> men's room to do that? Gross.

No, Nancy, that is juvenile slang from your teenhood.

What the ghost of Blair appears to be saying from the recesses of my
killfile is that he is pawning frozen food.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cybercat" > wrote

> "Nancy Young" > wrote

>> "Blair P. Houghton" > wrote
>>
>>> No kidding. And he's hocking frozen food at a low-end
>>> "casual dining" pit.

>> Hocking??? That's disgusting, can't he at least go into the
>> men's room to do that? Gross.
>>

> No, Nancy, that is juvenile slang from your teenhood.
>
> What the ghost of Blair appears to be saying from the recesses of my
> killfile is that he is pawning frozen food.

Oh, hawking! Thank you for explaining.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Nancy Young" > wrote in message
. ..

> "cybercat" > wrote
>
>> "Nancy Young" > wrote

>>> "Blair P. Houghton" > wrote

>>> Hocking??? That's disgusting, can't he at least go into the
>>> men's room to do that? Gross.
>>>

>> No, Nancy, that is juvenile slang from your teenhood.
>>
>> What the ghost of Blair appears to be saying from the recesses of my
>> killfile is that he is pawning frozen food.

> Oh, hawking! Thank you for explaining.

Right! That must be what Blair meant! Not expelling phlegm from the lungs
and spitting it, not pawning the frozen food!

We should work together more often.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cybercat wrote:

> >> No, Nancy, that is juvenile slang from your teenhood.
> >>
> >> What the ghost of Blair appears to be saying from the recesses of my
> >> killfile is that he is pawning frozen food.

> > Oh, hawking! Thank you for explaining.

That's horking , not hocking.

> Right! That must be what Blair meant! Not expelling phlegm from the lungs
> and spitting it, not pawning the frozen food!
>
> We should work together more often.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dave Smith" > wrote

>> > Oh, hawking! Thank you for explaining.

> That's horking , not hocking.

Oh, that's your Canadian accent.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cybercat" > wrote in message
.. .

> "Nancy Young" > wrote in message
> . ..
>>
>> "cybercat" > wrote
>>
>>> "Nancy Young" > wrote

>>> No, Nancy, that is juvenile slang from your teenhood.
>>>
>>> What the ghost of Blair appears to be saying from the recesses of my
>>> killfile is that he is pawning frozen food.

>> Oh, hawking! Thank you for explaining.
>>

> Right! That must be what Blair meant! Not expelling phlegm from the lungs
> and spitting it, not pawning the frozen food!
>
> We should work together more often.

I dunno, maybe if someone saw him at a pawn shop, he might be 'hocking'
frozen food.....can't say I'd want to get it out of pawn tho....
-ginny

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:

> > > Oh, hawking! Thank you for explaining.

> That's horking , not hocking.

Nope, that would be hacking, as in hacking/coughing up a loogie.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=loogie

Sheldon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sheldon" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Dave Smith wrote:

>> That's horking , not hocking.

> Nope, that would be hacking, as in hacking/coughing up a loogie.
>
> http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=loogie
>
> Sheldon

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hock

Dumbass.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dave Smith" > wrote in message

>> > Oh, hawking! Thank you for explaining.

> That's horking , not hocking.

Mmm mmmm *shaking my head*

Horking is more nasal. Hacking is more throaty, but drier. Hocking is
the juiciest. All the little Sheldons hocked loogies when I was in middle
school.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Nancy Young" > wrote in
:

> Oh, that's your Canadian accent.
>
> nancy

horking...Canadian for big
Hawking canadian for selling stolen goods
Hocking something best done into a handkerchief to a lougie.

--

The house of the burning beet-Alan

Elbonian Folklore

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cybercat > wrote:
>"Sheldon" > wrote in message
>> Nope, that would be hacking, as in hacking/coughing up a loogie.
>> http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=loogie

Sheldon can always be counted on to be the dumbest
person in the room.

>http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hock

And yet, you killfiled me for knowing what hocking means.

If it weren't for Sheldon, you'd be bucking for bottom foodie.

--Blair
Posted to rec.food.cooking

cybercat > wrote:
>"Dave Smith" > wrote in message
>>> Nance writ:

Coulda gone with "hawking" but I was feeling gonzeaux.

>> That's horking , not hocking.

>Mmm mmmm *shaking my head*
>
>Horking is more nasal. Hacking is more throaty, but drier. Hocking is
>the juiciest. All the little Sheldons hocked loogies when I was in middle
>school.

Horking is more like barfing, but is probably the least
used of the three, so I'd expect the largest breadth of
interp on it.

--Blair
Posted to rec.food.cooking

KevinS > wrote:
>On Jun 24, 6:32?pm, Christopher M. wrote:
>
> > Tyler hasn't looked good lately

>That picture was pretty good. I haven't seen him in a couple years.
>Last time I saw him, it looked like he was getting porky, a la Emeril.

The most recent Crapplebee's commercial dares to show him
out from behind the tall counter, boiler straining at his
button-down.

The boy is a tub. I'd say he's got a good 70-80 lbs to lose
before he's back to his "Tyler's Ultimate" weight.

--Blair
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jun 24, 11:34?pm, KevinS > wrote:
> On Jun 24, 6:32?pm, Christopher M. wrote:
>
> > Tyler hasn't looked good lately

> That picture was pretty good. I haven't seen him in a couple years.
> Last time I saw him, it looked like he was getting porky, a la Emeril.

He's just plain gotten fat.

Tyler Florence at Google Goomba[_2_] General Cooking 0 21-12-2012 09:24 PM
Florence sf[_19_] General Cooking 44 18-10-2009 03:55 AM
Tyler Florence's Grilled Middle Eastern Baba Ghanoush Goomba38 General Cooking 1 08-09-2006 02:36 PM
Person looking for Cuban Cookbook? Food Network? Tyler Florence? Shirley General Cooking 0 14-12-2004 11:09 PM
Rosticceria in Florence? Ron Audet General Cooking 0 05-11-2003 09:46 PM