Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking

Default Amazing proofs by LORD Almighty GOD: RFC's Pastorio died on Fool's day and the Holy Spirit provides guidance for the exegesis of 2 Corinthians 3:6

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...aa892d200f4f5?

Other notable and irrefutable miracles of LORD Jesus Christ:

http://TruthRUS.org/RedSea

http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought

http://PatsysMiracle.com

http://TruthRUS.org/Guarantee

The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
special...

....we are simply forgiven by GOD:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/

If you are not forgiven, here's how to become forgiven:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking

Now hold on.

On Jun 8, 9:47 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> wrote:
> Other notable and irrefutable miracles of LORD Jesus Christ:
>
> http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought

I'm not seeing how this one is a miracle. After all, out of hundreds
and hundreds of ships across many wars, you're going to find at least
one which is 'seemingly' invulnerable, but after trying thousands of
times, of course one's going to get really lucky!

Can you explain it to me, please?

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking

convicted neighbor wrote:

> Now hold on.

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...d9f00b9dcba1f?

> > Other notable and irrefutable miracles of LORD Jesus Christ:
> >

> <snip>
> >
> > http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought

> I'm not seeing how this one is a miracle.

You were not on the USS Texas to witness the miracle.

> After all, out of hundreds
> and hundreds of ships across many wars, you're going to find at least
> one which is 'seemingly' invulnerable, but after trying thousands of
> times, of course one's going to get really lucky!

No such thing as luck when everything the world would attribute to
chance happens by GOD (Proverbs 16:33).

> Can you explain it to me, please?

Just did.

May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way making you hungrier than ever.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets"
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 08 Jun 2007 04:55:16 -0700, wrote:

>Now hold on.
>
>On Jun 8, 9:47 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> wrote:
>> Other notable and irrefutable miracles of LORD Jesus Christ:

http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought

>I'm not seeing how this one is a miracle. After all, out of hundreds
>and hundreds of ships across many wars, you're going to find at least
>one which is 'seemingly' invulnerable, but after trying thousands of
>times, of course one's going to get really lucky!
>
>Can you explain it to me, please?

No, he can't.
He hasn't explained any of his claims. Ever. Like most god-sodden sheep, the
best he can do is make vapid, unsubstantiated and indefensible claims,
repeated ad infinitum.

----------------------------------
If you want a country run by religion, move to Iran
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking

"Velvet Elvis" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 08 Jun 2007 04:55:16 -0700, wrote:
>
>>Now hold on.
>>
>>On Jun 8, 9:47 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> wrote:
>>> Other notable and irrefutable miracles of LORD Jesus Christ:

http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought

>>I'm not seeing how this one is a miracle. After all, out of hundreds
>>and hundreds of ships across many wars, you're going to find at least
>>one which is 'seemingly' invulnerable, but after trying thousands of
>>times, of course one's going to get really lucky!
>>
>>Can you explain it to me, please?

> No, he can't.
> He hasn't explained any of his claims. Ever. Like most god-sodden sheep,
> the
> best he can do is make vapid, unsubstantiated and indefensible claims,
> repeated ad infinitum.

The pathetic little monkey can't even change his subject line after what -
two months? What an imagination. I have snails in my garden that could do
better than this.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 08 Jun 2007 19:19:14 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom" >
wrote:

>"Velvet Elvis" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Fri, 08 Jun 2007 04:55:16 -0700, wrote:
>>
>>>Now hold on.

http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought

>>>I'm not seeing how this one is a miracle. After all, out of hundreds
>>>and hundreds of ships across many wars, you're going to find at least
>>>one which is 'seemingly' invulnerable, but after trying thousands of
>>>times, of course one's going to get really lucky!
>>>
>>>Can you explain it to me, please?

>> No, he can't.
>> He hasn't explained any of his claims. Ever. Like most god-sodden sheep,
>> the
>> best he can do is make vapid, unsubstantiated and indefensible claims,
>> repeated ad infinitum.

>The pathetic little monkey can't even change his subject line after what -
>two months? What an imagination. I have snails in my garden that could do
>better than this.

And unlike Chung, your snails have never lied to you.
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking

"Velvet Elvis" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 08 Jun 2007 19:19:14 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
> >
> wrote:
>
>>"Velvet Elvis" > wrote in message
. ..

http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought

>>> No, he can't.
>>> He hasn't explained any of his claims. Ever. Like most god-sodden
>>> sheep,
>>> the
>>> best he can do is make vapid, unsubstantiated and indefensible claims,
>>> repeated ad infinitum.

>>The pathetic little monkey can't even change his subject line after what -
>>two months? What an imagination. I have snails in my garden that could do
>>better than this.

> And unlike Chung, your snails have never lied to you.

Never.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking

"Velvet Elvis" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 08 Jun 2007 19:19:14 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
> >
> wrote:
>
>>"Velvet Elvis" > wrote in message
. ..

http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought

>>> No, he can't.
>>> He hasn't explained any of his claims. Ever. Like most god-sodden
>>> sheep,
>>> the
>>> best he can do is make vapid, unsubstantiated and indefensible claims,
>>> repeated ad infinitum.

>>The pathetic little monkey can't even change his subject line after what -
>>two months? What an imagination. I have snails in my garden that could do
>>better than this.

> And unlike Chung, your snails have never lied to you.

And they have entertainment value when you put salt on them

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking

Default Your weakness proves that you are squirming blasphemer and idolator

Why does the "holy spirit" cower from me?

I say you, chung, are a blasphemer for worshipping the flase god jesus, and
for commititng idol worship of the crucifix with or without your false god
tacked onto it.

You and your holy spirit are so cowardly you won't challenge or refute me.

Your weakness proves that you are squirming blasphemer and idolator.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking

"Irv Hyatt" > wrote in message

> "Velvet Elvis" > wrote in message
>> On Fri, 08 Jun 2007 19:19:14 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
>> >
>> wrote:

http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought

>>>The pathetic little monkey can't even change his subject line after
>>>what -
>>>two months? What an imagination. I have snails in my garden that could do
>>>better than this.

>> And unlike Chung, your snails have never lied to you.

> And they have entertainment value when you put salt on them

Or culinary value, with garlic.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 8 Jun 2007 14:27:07 -0700, "Irv Hyatt" > wrote:

>"Velvet Elvis" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Fri, 08 Jun 2007 19:19:14 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
>> >
>> wrote:

http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought

>>>The pathetic little monkey can't even change his subject line after what -
>>>two months? What an imagination. I have snails in my garden that could do
>>>better than this.

>> And unlike Chung, your snails have never lied to you.

>And they have entertainment value when you put salt on them

Not to mention they're more fun at parties than Chung.
Posted to alt.atheism,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology

In article . com>,
says...
> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:

here's why Chung is dancing on Bob's grave, and has been for two months
now.

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt...d5d5097f3e03f7
1a?dmode=source&hl=en

from that post:

"Funny thing about that. No reason why they should admit it. Chung was
fired for giving substandard medical care. An arbitrator upheld the
firing. He was out of there in less than 3 months. If Chung's story were
true, he'd at least have had grounds for a suit himself. Ooops. No suit.
Canned. Out the door. Bad doctoring."

(Bob Pastorio)

Bob showed up Chung the Demonic for being what he is, a twelve week
wonder who fled the State of Florida. Some cardiologist and Christian
isn't he?

Now Bob is dead, Chung shrieks and howls and spams Bob's web journal.
Just like a good little ghoul who wants his revenge.
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 08 Jun 2007 04:47:04 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> wrote:

>Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...aa892d200f4f5?
>
>Other notable and irrefutable miracles of LORD Jesus Christ:
>
>http://TruthRUS.org/RedSea
>
>http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought
>
>http://PatsysMiracle.com
>
>http://TruthRUS.org/Guarantee
>
>The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
>special...
>
>...we are simply forgiven by GOD:
>
>http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/
>
>If you are not forgiven, here's how to become forgiven:
>
>http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay
>
>Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,
>
>Andrew <><

You're crazy, Dr. Chung, and you need help. Honestly, I wouldn't be
saying so if it weren't true. Go see a shrink, Dr. Chung, before you
waste any more of your life with this Jesus nonsense.

__________________

Gospel Bretts
a.a. Atheist #2262
Fundy Xian Atheist
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking

"Gospel Bretts" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 08 Jun 2007 04:47:04 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> > wrote:
>
>>Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:
>>
>>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...aa892d200f4f5?
>>
>>Other notable and irrefutable miracles of LORD Jesus Christ:
>>
>>http://TruthRUS.org/RedSea
>>
>>http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought
>>
>>http://PatsysMiracle.com
>>
>>http://TruthRUS.org/Guarantee
>>
>>The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
>>special...
>>
>>...we are simply forgiven by GOD:
>>
>>http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/
>>
>>If you are not forgiven, here's how to become forgiven:
>>
>>http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay
>>
>>Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,
>>
>>Andrew <><

> You're crazy, Dr. Chung, and you need help. Honestly, I wouldn't be
> saying so if it weren't true. Go see a shrink, Dr. Chung, before you
> waste any more of your life with this Jesus nonsense.

I think the only way to get him 'in' is to tell the authorities that he says
he's going to kill himself to be with jeebus

> __________________
>
> Gospel Bretts
> a.a. Atheist #2262
> Fundy Xian Atheist

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking

neighbor Gospel Bretts wrote:

> >Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:
> >
> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...aa892d200f4f5?
> >
> >Other notable and irrefutable miracles of LORD Jesus Christ:
> >
> >http://TruthRUS.org/RedSea
> >
> >http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought
> >
> >http://PatsysMiracle.com
> >
> >http://TruthRUS.org/Guarantee
> >
> >The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
> >special...
> >
> >...we are simply forgiven by GOD:
> >
> >http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/
> >
> >If you are not forgiven, here's how to become forgiven:
> >
> >http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

> You're crazy, Dr. Chung, and you need help. Honestly, I wouldn't be
> saying so if it weren't true. Go see a shrink, Dr. Chung, before you
> waste any more of your life with this Jesus nonsense.

Your adverse reaction reminds me of the following:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Proof

May thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for HIS compelling
you to unwittingly serve as HIS proof of HIS being.

Laus Deo !

You will be in my prayers, dear neighbor Bretts whom I love
unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking

Default Amazing LIES by LORD Almighty GOD: RFC's Pastorio EXPOSED CHUNG AS A LIAR and the Holy HOMO provides *** guidance for the GAYNESS OF ANDY CHUNG

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD said...

http://www.jackanapes.ws/2pdcat.html

--
St. Jackanapes ~ Bearer of The One True Liver ~
Ordained Minister & Holy Saint of The Universal Life Church

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Gospel Bretts said...

http://www.jackanapes.ws/graph/committed.jpg

--
St. Jackanapes ~ Bearer of The One True Liver ~
Ordained Minister & Holy Saint of The Universal Life Church
WEBSITE: http://www.jackanapes.ws/ | FORUM: http://www.voy.com/20630/
THE A.F.J.C. MELTY AWARD FOR SPRING 2007: http://tinyurl.com/3db2bq/
"The ejaculate from satan has the consistency and smell of emesis."
- Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking