Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking

Default Proofs by LORD Almighty GOD: RFC's Pastorio died on April Fool's day and satan continues to rage with a false bravado via a new sockpuppet (demon).

Behold in wonder and amazement the false bravado:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...bad5178e156cb?

In the face of GOD's awesome power and might:

(1) The miracle of the parting of the Red Sea:

http://TruthRUS.org/RedSea

(2) The miracle of the USS Texas surviving both World Wars:

http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought

(3) The miracle of the 2PD-OMER Approach curing type-2 diabetes:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/overweight.asp

(4) The miracle of the million-dollar guarantee backing the 2PD-OMER
Approach:

http://TruthRUS.org/Guarantee

(5) Patsy's miracle:

http://PatsysMiracle.com

(6) Bob Pastorio (from rec.food.cooking) dying on April Fool's day (my
condolences to his surviving friends and family during this their
difficult time especially upon their realizing that Patsy's miracle
could have been Bob's miracle has he chosen wisely to turn to the
Great Physician, LORD Jesus Christ):

(7) The powerlessness of satan and his wimpy sockpuppets (demons):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...7488ab3720bfd?

May GOD annihilate satan soon starting with his pathetic
sockpuppets(demons), in the precious and holy name of HIS one and only
begotten Son, LORD Jesus Christ.

Prayerfully in the infinite power of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD said...

> Behold in wonder and amazement the false bravado:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...bad5178e156cb?

Why would Satan do God's bidding? Why would Satan be an underling to God
by being his jailer and head torturer? Satan is the *absence * of God -
he hates God - why would Satan be his worst enemy's lacky? It make *no*
sense.

--
St. Jackanapes ~ Bearer of The One True Liver ~
Ordained Minister & Holy Saint of The Universal Life Church

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking

"St. Jackanapes" > wrote in message

> In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD said...
>
>> Behold in wonder and amazement the false bravado:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...bad5178e156cb?

> Why would Satan do God's bidding? Why would Satan be an underling to God
> by being his jailer and head torturer? Satan is the *absence * of God -
> he hates God - why would Satan be his worst enemy's lacky? It make *no*
> sense.

Do you REALLY expect Chunky to make sense?
You've got an awful lot of 'faith' there, St. Jack.

Smiler,
The godless one

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Smiler said...

> "St. Jackanapes" > wrote in message
> >
> > In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD said...
> >
> >> Behold in wonder and amazement the false bravado:
> >>
> >> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...bad5178e156cb?

> > Why would Satan do God's bidding? Why would Satan be an underling to God
> > by being his jailer and head torturer? Satan is the *absence * of God -
> > he hates God - why would Satan be his worst enemy's lacky? It make *no*
> > sense.
> >

> Do you REALLY expect Chunky to make sense?

Of course not. But I thought that just once, maybe...

> You've got an awful lot of 'faith' there, St. Jack.

I get that way when I have a nice warm buzz going.

--
St. Jackanapes ~ Bearer of The One True Liver ~
Ordained Minister & Holy Saint of The Universal Life Church
WEBSITE: http://www.jackanapes.ws/ | FORUM: http://www.voy.com/20630/
"The ejaculate from satan has the consistency and smell of emesis."
- Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking

On May 28, 12:02 am, St. Jackanapes >
wrote:
> In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Smiler said...
>

> > "St. Jackanapes" > wrote in message

> > > In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD said...

> > > Why would Satan do God's bidding? Why would Satan be an underling to God
> > > by being his jailer and head torturer? Satan is the *absence * of God -
> > > he hates God - why would Satan be his worst enemy's lacky? It make *no*
> > > sense.

> > Do you REALLY expect Chunky to make sense?

> Of course not. But I thought that just once, maybe...
>
> > You've got an awful lot of 'faith' there, St. Jack.

> I get that way when I have a nice warm buzz going.

Care for a Brompton's? It's like a nice pharmaceutical fruitcake,
a bit of everything for whatever ails you.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins
Hospital said...

> On May 28, 12:02 am, St. Jackanapes >
> wrote:

> > > Do you REALLY expect Chunky to make sense?

> > Of course not. But I thought that just once, maybe...
> >
> > > You've got an awful lot of 'faith' there, St. Jack.

> > I get that way when I have a nice warm buzz going.

> Care for a Brompton's? It's like a nice pharmaceutical fruitcake,
> a bit of everything for whatever ails you.

Why yes indeed! I'm not familiar with those.

--
St. Jackanapes ~ Bearer of The One True Liver ~
Ordained Minister & Holy Saint of The Universal Life Church
WEBSITE: http://www.jackanapes.ws/ | FORUM: http://www.voy.com/20630/
"The ejaculate from satan has the consistency and smell of emesis."
- Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking

On May 28, 9:10 pm, St. Jackanapes > wrote:
> In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins
> Hospital said...
>

> > On May 28, 12:02 am, St. Jackanapes >
> > wrote:
> > > In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Smiler said...

> > > Of course not. But I thought that just once, maybe...

> > > I get that way when I have a nice warm buzz going.

> > Care for a Brompton's? It's like a nice pharmaceutical fruitcake,
> > a bit of everything for whatever ails you.

> Why yes indeed! I'm not familiar with those.

L'chaim...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brompton_cocktail