Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Chili powder vs Herb powder

"Drew Cutter" > wrote in message
>I would like to learn how to make my own chili powder. Any difference in
>equipment to make chili powder and herb turn into powder ?

I love a notebook sort of journal. It's easy to get combining stuff and
forget just how much you added. Yeah, it's fun to experiment, and soup just
never tastes the same way twice around here, but sometimes I wish it would.
Whatever you do, write it down.
m2cw
Edrena

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 9 May 2007 10:02:21 +0000 (UTC), Drew Cutter
> wrote:

>The Joneses wrote:
>> "Drew Cutter" > wrote in message
>>> I would like to learn how to make my own chili powder. Any difference in
>>> equipment to make chili powder and herb turn into powder ?

>> I love a notebook sort of journal. It's easy to get combining stuff and
>> forget just how much you added. Yeah, it's fun to experiment, and soup just
>> never tastes the same way twice around here, but sometimes I wish it would.
>> Whatever you do, write it down.
>> m2cw
>> Edrena
>>

>I do know that you use a coffee grinder. but , do i need to buy two. One
>for Herbs and the chili peppers ?

Check out yard sales and thrift shops. You should be able to find the
coffee grinders for $1 -$3 each. That is how I collected about 6 of
them, none of which are used for coffee.
--
Susan N.