Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Homemade Pizza

Once you start making your own pizza, your life will never be the
same.
Each time you make pizza, you will create magic.
You will never truly know this, unless you experience the excitement
of making pizza yourself!
http://pizzawur.blogspot.com/#

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote in news:1178624976.337383.171350
@o5g2000hsb.googlegroups.com:

> Once you start making your own pizza, your life will never be the
> same.
> Each time you make pizza, you will create magic.
> You will never truly know this, unless you experience the excitement
> of making pizza yourself!

http://pizzawur.blogspot.com/#

Why should I have to *pay you* to learn how to make "good" pizza??

My homemade pizzas are better than yours anyway!!

And I give the recipe away for free.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

"People sleep safely in their beds because rough men stand ready in
the night to do violence to those who would do them harm"
-- George Orwell
Posted to rec.food.cooking

This is SPAM, not only spam, but disgusting spam.
I make pizza very frequently. I learned to do it by following
readily available recipes, and and experimenting.
The latter, of course, is what makes cooking exciting.
Sorry for the top post. This guy is just too gross. He has to
be on the bottom!!!
May the feces fall on his head.

Kent

> wrote in message
ups.com...
> Once you start making your own pizza, your life will never be the
> same.
> Each time you make pizza, you will create magic.
> You will never truly know this, unless you experience the excitement
> of making pizza yourself!
> http://pizzawur.blogspot.com/#

Posted to rec.food.cooking

PeterL wrote:

> Why should I have to *pay you* to learn how to make "good" pizza??

Because he is a spammer looking to get click revenue from his Google
(the spammers friend) blogspot...

> My homemade pizzas are better than yours anyway!!
>
> And I give the recipe away for free.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Kent said...

> This is SPAM, not only spam, but disgusting spam.
> I make pizza very frequently. I learned to do it by following
> readily available recipes, and and experimenting.
> The latter, of course, is what makes cooking exciting.
> Sorry for the top post. This guy is just too gross. He has to
> be on the bottom!!!
> May the feces fall on his head.
>
> Kent

Kent,

That didn't give it away?!?!?

Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Kent" > wrote in message
news
> This is SPAM, not only spam, but disgusting spam.
> I make pizza very frequently. I learned to do it by following
> readily available recipes, and and experimenting.
> The latter, of course, is what makes cooking exciting.
> Sorry for the top post. This guy is just too gross. He has to
> be on the bottom!!!
> May the feces fall on his head.

I made spam pizza once. It was really good. Pineapples, Spam, cheese,
sauce - pretty tasty.

Paul

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message

> "Kent" > wrote in message
> news
>> This is SPAM, not only spam, but disgusting spam.
>> I make pizza very frequently. I learned to do it by following
>> readily available recipes, and and experimenting.
>> The latter, of course, is what makes cooking exciting.
>> Sorry for the top post. This guy is just too gross. He has to
>> be on the bottom!!!
>> May the feces fall on his head.

> I made spam pizza once. It was really good. Pineapples, Spam, cheese,
> sauce - pretty tasty.
>
> Paul

You must have grown up during WWII and food rationing days.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Kent" > wrote in
:

> "Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Kent" > wrote in message
>> news
>>> This is SPAM, not only spam, but disgusting spam.
>>> I make pizza very frequently. I learned to do it by following
>>> readily available recipes, and and experimenting.
>>> The latter, of course, is what makes cooking exciting.
>>> Sorry for the top post. This guy is just too gross. He has to
>>> be on the bottom!!!
>>> May the feces fall on his head.

>> I made spam pizza once. It was really good. Pineapples, Spam,

cheese,
>> sauce - pretty tasty.
>>
>> Paul
>>

> You must have grown up during WWII and food rationing days.

Pineapple on a pizza is an abomination.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

ACHTUNG! ALLES LOOKENSPEEPERS! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer
gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk,
blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken
bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-
pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das
blinkenlichten
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 14 May 2007 15:24:33 -0700, "Kent" > wrote:

>"Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Kent" > wrote in message
>> news
>>> This is SPAM, not only spam, but disgusting spam.
>>> I make pizza very frequently. I learned to do it by following
>>> readily available recipes, and and experimenting.
>>> The latter, of course, is what makes cooking exciting.
>>> Sorry for the top post. This guy is just too gross. He has to
>>> be on the bottom!!!
>>> May the feces fall on his head.

>> I made spam pizza once. It was really good. Pineapples, Spam, cheese,
>> sauce - pretty tasty.
>>
>> Paul
>>

>You must have grown up during WWII and food rationing days.

Maybe he's Hawaiian or lived in Hawaii at the time.

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

I'll never give out my recipe...

Head Chef
Dick's Homemade Pizza

Homemade pizza koko General Cooking 28 23-01-2008 03:16 AM
Homemade Pizza [email protected] Barbecue 2 09-05-2007 01:19 PM
Homemade Pizza [email protected] Cooking Equipment 0 08-05-2007 12:59 PM
Homemade pizza and garlic and cheese calzones... was Dominos Meat Pie Pizza Sheldon General Cooking 1 04-05-2007 06:42 PM
Homemade pizza and garlic and cheese calzones... was Dominos Meat Pie Pizza Sheldon General Cooking 0 04-05-2007 04:09 PM