Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Where is a mobile phone :-)

How to detect where is a mobile phone?
It's very simple: just clic the link, insert the mobile phone number
and press the key "Localizzare".
In few seconds you will know where is your wife / husband / friend /
sister / son / boss...

http://www.studiopasquali.it/satphone/index.htm

Attention: sometimes it's better don't know...

PEO from ITALY
www.peogio.net

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 27, 2:37 pm, PEO from ITALY > wrote:
> How to detect where is a mobile phone?
> It's very simple: just clic the link, insert the mobile phone number
> and press the key "Localizzare".
> In few seconds you will know where is your wife / husband / friend /
> sister / son / boss...
>
> http://www.studiopasquali.it/satphone/index.htm
>
> Attention: sometimes it's better don't know...
>
> PEO from ITALYwww.peogio.net

lol, yes... you would think this is spam, but it's not.

check it out..
find your mobile phone
lmao

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Barry wrote:
> On Apr 27, 2:37 pm, PEO from ITALY > wrote:
>> How to detect where is a mobile phone?
>> It's very simple: just clic the link, insert the mobile phone number
>> and press the key "Localizzare".
>> In few seconds you will know where is your wife / husband / friend /
>> sister / son / boss...
>>
>> http://www.studiopasquali.it/satphone/index.htm
>>
>> Attention: sometimes it's better don't know...
>>
>> PEO from ITALYwww.peogio.net

> lol, yes... you would think this is spam, but it's not.
>
> check it out..
> find your mobile phone

It's still spam, Bud.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Pennyaline wrote:
> Barry wrote:
> > PEO from ITALY wrote:
> >> How to detect where is a mobile phone?
> >> It's very simple: just clic the link, insert the mobile phone number
> >> and press the key "Localizzare".
> >> In few seconds you will know where is your wife / husband / friend /
> >> sister / son / boss...

> >>http://www.studiopasquali.it/satphone/index.htm

> >> Attention: sometimes it's better don't know...

> > lol, yes... you would think this is spam, but it's not.

> It's still spam, Bud

Actually it's not spam, it's a troll.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 27, 8:02 pm, Sheldon > wrote:
> Pennyaline wrote:
> > Barry wrote:

> > > lol, yes... you would think this is spam, but it's not.

> > It's still spam, Bud

> Actually it's not spam, it's a troll.

Are you sure? I was wondering if we had reached the '2 stage spam'
item

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon wrote:
> Pennyaline wrote:
>> Barry wrote:
>>> lol, yes... you would think this is spam, but it's not.

>> It's still spam, Bud

> Actually it's not spam, it's a troll.

"It's a floor wax! It's a dessert topping!"

Trolls can't spam? Spam can't troll?

<How do you know?>

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 27, 7:45 pm, Pennyaline > wrote:

> It's still spam, Bud.

I thought it was a joke because, no way they can zoom in that good.

I guess their hook is... "discover what you may be missing?"

like.. spy on your spouse or partner

I guess it is spam, but I laughed

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 27, 8:02 pm, Sheldon > wrote:
> Pennyaline wrote:
> > Barry wrote:

> > > lol, yes... you would think this is spam, but it's not.

> > It's still spam, Bud

> Actually it's not spam, it's a troll.

All I saw after submitting a bogus cell number was... the monkey with
a banana up his ass.

that can't be spamalam

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Barry wrote

>> It's still spam, Bud.

> I thought it was a joke because, no way they can zoom in that good.

It *is* a joke, the first versione showed a couple going doggystyle.
But it is very old, and if the site shows any ads then it's spam based
on an old joke.
--
Vilco
Think pink, drink rose'

Posted to rec.food.cooking

put a fake number in,, it is a JOKE!

--

Laura

-Sautéed poo is still poo!

Come join us at The Dirty Old Ladies and The Dirty Old Men!

"Pennyaline" > wrote in message ...
Sheldon wrote:
> Pennyaline wrote:
>> Barry wrote:
>>> lol, yes... you would think this is spam, but it's not.

>> It's still spam, Bud

> Actually it's not spam, it's a troll.

"It's a floor wax! It's a dessert topping!"

Trolls can't spam? Spam can't troll?

<How do you know?>

Posted to rec.food.cooking

OH WHATEVER!!!

Didn't watch SNL in the 70's, I see.

Laura top posted:
> put a fake number in,, it is a JOKE!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Pennyaline wote:
> OH WHATEVER!!!
>
> Didn't watch SNL in the 70's, I see.

didn't know they even had an snl waaaay back then