Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.motorcycles,rec.arts.movies.current-films,rec.games.bridge

Default Since Cho's 35-victim spree, illegal aliens have killed 150 MORE Americans

On Apr 22, 12:33 pm, GeorgeWashingtonAdmirer >
wrote:
> [...]
>
> http://www.PredatoryAliens.comwww.Im...a lAliens.org
> See the COLOSSAL costs of illegal aliens to the American taxpayer:www.ImmigrationCounters.com
> "Por La Raza todo. Fuera de La Raza nada"
> ("For The Race everything, for those outside The Race nothing")
>
> -- Motto of MEChA, one of the nation's largest publically-funded
> organizations with cells on high school and college campuses across the USA
> (Note: Attorney General Alberto Gonzalez says he "used to be" a member)
> "How Eisenhower solved illegal border crossings from Mexico"
> By John Dillinhttp://www.csmonitor.com/2006/0706/p09s01-coop.html
>
> Excerpt:
>
> "General Eisenhower ... quoted a report in The New York Times,
> highlighting one paragraph that said: 'The rise in illegal border-crossing
> by Mexican 'wetbacks' to a current rate of more than
> 1,000,000 cases a year has been accompanied by a curious relaxation
> in ethical standards extending all the way from the farmer-exploiters
> of this contraband labor to the highest levels of the Federal
> Government ..."
>
> "Herbert Brownell Jr., Eisenhower's first attorney general, said the
> president had a sense of urgency about illegal immigration when he took
> office.
>
> "America 'was faced with a breakdown in law enforcement on a very large
> scale,' Mr. Brownell said. 'When I say large scale, I mean hundreds of
> thousands were coming in from Mexico [every year] without restraint.'"
> Just two of MANY American cops murdered by illegals:www.DeputyDavidMarch.comwww.KrisEggle.org
>
> "Unfortunately, the majority of illegal aliens who are here are engaged in
> criminal activity. Identity theft, use of fraudulent Social Security
> numbers and green cards, tax evasion, driving without licenses represent
> some of the crimes that are engaged in by the majority of illegal aliens on
> a daily basis merely to maintain and hide their illegal status. In
> addition, violent crime and drug distribution and possession is also
> prevalent among illegal aliens. Over 25% of today's federal prison
> population are illegal aliens. In some areas of the country, 12% of
> felonies, 25% of burglaries and 34% of thefts are committed by illegal
> aliens."
>
> -- Testimony of District Attorney John M. Morganelli before the House
> Subcommittee on Immigration, Border, Security and Claims [Note: 99% of
> warrants for murder in Los Angeles, California -- the USA's 2nd
> most-populous city -- are for illegal aliens]
>
> "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
> tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
> men."
> -- Samuel Adams
>
> ""All great truths begin as heresies."
>
> -- Former Democrat Governor of Colorado Richard Lamm, official of
> Defend Colorado Now, a movement opposed to illegal immigration

How do we get the typical pot-bellied American male to go on the
warpath?
Methinks too many are feminized and saddled with some PC skank.

ted

http://www.newnation.com/ New Nation News

Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.motorcycles,rec.arts.movies.current-films,rec.games.bridge

On Apr 22, 9:27 pm, Ted > wrote:
> [...]

> > aliens."

> > -- Testimony of District Attorney John M. Morganelli before the House
> > Subcommittee on Immigration, Border, Security and Claims [Note: 99% of
> > warrants for murder in Los Angeles, California -- the USA's 2nd
> > most-populous city -- are for illegal aliens]

> > "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
> > tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
> > men."
> > -- Samuel Adams

> > ""All great truths begin as heresies."

> > -- Former Democrat Governor of Colorado Richard Lamm, official of
> > Defend Colorado Now, a movement opposed to illegal immigration
> > and public services for illegal aliens

> How do we get the typical pot-bellied American male to go on the
> warpath?
> Methinks too many are feminized and saddled with some PC skank.

Start implementing huge increase in taxes to fight this problem, that
would make people wake up.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.arts.movies.current-films,rec.games.bridge

"RichA" >

You also trim the post appropriately...then again all three of you aren't
intelligent enough to make one cocksucker. What the public schools and colleges
are producing is pathetic and uneducated and you three are proof.

No do us all a favour, eat a bottle of Tylenol and hang yourself.

--
Nefarious Necrologist 42nd Degree
Dum vivimus, vivamus