Posted to alt.atheism,alt.support.diabetes,sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Proof of LORD Almighty GOD: Pastorio died on April Fool's day and diabetic FR continues to rage.

convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > Cubit wrote:

> > > Wow, Flying Rat. If even part of what you allege is true, this MD is a
> > > serious dangerous nutcase.

> > Thankfully, none of it is true:
> >
> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/FR

> Yeah, now THERE's a display which should convince
> him you're not a "nutcase".

That should be obvious to the most casual observer.

Truth is simple.

The same can not be written about the obsessive-compulsive behavior of
dear neighbor FR:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Diabetes

May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology

In article .com>,
says...

--
Andrew Chung:

Is a frequent and proven liar (evidence archived forever on Google)

Has lost numerous NNTP accounts with supernews and others, has had many
Google accounts nuked, and his vanity domain heartmdphd.com is now
banned from setting up accounts. He is instead using multiple Google
sock accounts and email addresses in the format (#
being a number)

Is unemployed after being sacked with cause from his one and only job
after just over 80 days

Fled the state of Florida, and now claims to practice in Georgia despite
having no admission priveliges in the State's hospitals

Runs a phony foundation with a total declared income of circa $200, the
ownership and contact details of which are obfuscated on its website

Makes failed prophecies concerning earthquakes with areas and dates,
which don't happen (remember the bible quotes about false prophets)

Performed a public attempt at 'exorcising' a Malaysian sock on usenet,
then denied doing it. He has recently reversed position again and admits
to practicing exorcism by usenet, proving himself a liar in the process.

Promotes a dangerous diet, with a million dollar guarantee that he
demands thirty dollars to access details of. This despite being
unemployed. His soliciting and spamming for donations looks to be
similar to the Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud, where victims pay money
upfront in the hope of coming into riches but find they have merely
bought into a lie. Part of his advice is to pour nail polish remover onto food.

Declares he has a cardiology practice despite posting night and day from
the same IP address (his home presumably) or a coffee shop internet cafe

Makes further false prophecies that we should now be all dying in a bird
flu pandemic. When these fail to happen, he does them all over again and
changes the dates. Nuclear war is another Chung spciality, which
naturally doesn't happen when he says it is going to.

Worships evil hatemonger Fred Phelps and will not denounce the acts of
Westboro's congregation. He even accuses someone with the name Phelps of
being Fred's son and refuses to accept he is completely wrong.

Uses the same patter as Pat Robertson, indicating his religious activity
is confined to watching cable TV. No evidence Chung has ever attended a
church.

Has a tendency to cyberstalk, particularly women. His wife fled some
time ago to another state, an act which Chung tries to pass off as "being
on vacation".

Frequently passes himself off as being qualified in areas such as
endocrinology, despite making incredibly fundamental blunders in his
'advice'. It is no wonder the Florida heart facility terminated him, and
has publicly denounced his version of events. Again archived on Google.

Don't forget the fake fast, where he didn't lose any weight, as well as
the infamous 666 stamping fiasco. His latest vile trick is spamming the
blogs of dying cancer patients and then crowing triumphantly when they
pass away.
Posted to alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes,sci.med.cardiology

convicted neighbor FR wrote:

> > Truth is simple.

> Andrew Chung:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/FR

Suggested reading:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Diabetes

May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way making you hungrier than you have
ever been in your life.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to alt.atheism,sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

On 18 Apr 2007 10:47:00 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> wrote:

>convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

>> > Thankfully, none of it is true:
>> >
>> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/FR

>> Yeah, now THERE's a display which should convince
>> him you're not a "nutcase".

>That should be obvious to the most casual observer.
>
>Truth is simple.
>
>The same can not be written about the obsessive-compulsive behavior of
>dear neighbor FR:
>
>http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Diabetes
>
>May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way.
>
>Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

I cooked Jesus in a madeira wine reduction and ate him with a
vegetable medley.

slspslspsspslspsospslsp!!!!

Jade

>Andrew <><

Posted to alt.atheism,sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.support.diabetes

satan via a sockpuppet (demon) wrote:
> >convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> >> Yeah, now THERE's a display which should convince
> >> him you're not a "nutcase".

> >That should be obvious to the most casual observer.
> >
> >Truth is simple.
> >
> >The same can not be written about the obsessive-compulsive behavior of
> >dear neighbor FR:
> >
> >http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Diabetes

> I cooked Jesus in a madeira wine reduction and ate him with a
> vegetable medley.
>
> slspslspsspslspsospslsp!!!!

For this thread, the flesh you would be eating would be Bob Pastorio's
since he is the one who has recently died.

May GOD annihilate you soon.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome name,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to alt.atheism,sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.support.diabetes

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote:

>satan via a sockpuppet (demon) wrote:

>> >That should be obvious to the most casual observer.
>> >
>> >Truth is simple.
>> >
>> >The same can not be written about the obsessive-compulsive behavior of
>> >dear neighbor FR:
>> >
>> >http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Diabetes

>> I cooked Jesus in a madeira wine reduction and ate him with a
>> vegetable medley.
>>
>> slspslspsspslspsospslsp!!!!

>For this thread, the flesh you would be eating would be Bob Pastorio's
>since he is the one who has recently died.
>
>May GOD annihilate you soon.
>
>Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome name,
>
>Andrew <><

ALL HALE DADEALUS, FOR SHE HACE BEEN D3M0NIZ3D BY THE
CHUNGINATOR!!!1!!

Posted to alt.atheism,sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.support.diabetes

In article >,
Archie Leach > wrote:

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote:
>
> >satan via a sockpuppet (demon) wrote:

> >> I cooked Jesus in a madeira wine reduction and ate him with a
> >> vegetable medley.
> >>
> >> slspslspsspslspsospslsp!!!!

> >For this thread, the flesh you would be eating would be Bob Pastorio's
> >since he is the one who has recently died.
> >
> >May GOD annihilate you soon.
> >
> >Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome name,
> >
> >Andrew <><

> ALL HALE DADEALUS, FOR SHE HACE BEEN D3M0NIZ3D BY THE
> CHUNGINATOR!!!1!!

ALL HALE DADEALUS, FOR SHE HACE BEEN DOUBLEE D3M0NIZ3D BY THE
CHUNGINATOR!!!2!!

--
Sacred keeper of the Hollow Sphere, and the space within. Coffee boy to the
rich and famous. Proud owner of the Mop Jockey.

COOSN-174-07-82116: alt.astronomy's favourite poster (from a survey taken
of the saucerhead high command).
Posted to alt.atheism,sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

False prophet Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD > with yet
another email address spewed:

>satan via a sockpuppet (demon) wrote:

>> >That should be obvious to the most casual observer.
>> >
>> >Truth is simple.
>> >
>> >The same can not be written about the obsessive-compulsive behavior of
>> >dear neighbor FR:
>> >
>> >http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Diabetes

>> I cooked Jesus in a madeira wine reduction and ate him with a
>> vegetable medley.
>>
>> slspslspsspslspsospslsp!!!!

>For this thread, the flesh you would be eating would be Bob Pastorio's
>since he is the one who has recently died.
>
>May GOD annihilate you soon.

Another fine example of Andy Chung's "christian" witness.

"Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Deco?
The section is clearly attributed to Art Deco, not to you, Deco."
-- Dr. David Tholen

"Who is "David Tholen", Daedalus? Still suffering from
attribution problems?"
-- Dr. David Tholen
Posted to alt.support.diabetes,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.med.cardiology

Paul L wrote:

> What possible constructive purpose is served by you
> crossposting these unrelated and unwanted personal
> battles on the diabetic support newsgroup ?
>
> Serious question.

May the following help you understand the reason:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Diabetes

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to alt.support.diabetes,alt.atheism,sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

neighbor Paul L wrote:
> > neighbor Paul L wrote:
> >
> > > What possible constructive purpose is served by you
> > > crossposting these unrelated and unwanted personal
> > > battles on the diabetic support newsgroup ?

> > > Serious question.

> > May the following help you understand the reason:
> >
> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Diabetes

> That link doesn't explain why you spread your
> personal flamewar into the diabetic newsgroup.

The link does inform you about a few things that are relevant to ASD:

(1) Diabetes is from LORD Almighty GOD.

(2) There are those among you who know this and are angry at GOD and
HIS brethren for their affliction.

(3) Dear diabetic neighbor FR is a particularly outspoken example of
(2).

(4) Until a diabetic repents and seeks GOD's forgiveness, s/he will
not be healed of his/her diabetes:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/

May you wisely choose to be forgiven by GOD simply by publicly
declaring with your mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to alt.support.diabetes,alt.atheism,sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

In article .com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote:

> (4) Until a diabetic repents and seeks GOD's forgiveness, s/he will
> not be healed of his/her diabetes:
>
> http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/

So how do you explain that there are non-christians in hospitals who recover
from illnesses, idiot?

--
Sacred keeper of the Hollow Sphere, and the space within. Coffee boy to the
rich and famous. Proud owner of the Mop Jockey.

COOSN-174-07-82116: alt.astronomy's favourite poster (from a survey taken
of the saucerhead high command).
Posted to alt.atheism,sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

On 18 Apr 2007 12:51:55 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> wrote:

>satan via a sockpuppet (demon) wrote:

>> >That should be obvious to the most casual observer.
>> >
>> >Truth is simple.
>> >
>> >The same can not be written about the obsessive-compulsive behavior of
>> >dear neighbor FR:
>> >
>> >http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Diabetes

>> I cooked Jesus in a madeira wine reduction and ate him with a
>> vegetable medley.
>>
>> slspslspsspslspsospslsp!!!!

>For this thread, the flesh you would be eating would be Bob Pastorio's
>since he is the one who has recently died.
>
>May GOD annihilate you soon.
>
>Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome name,
>
>Andrew <><>

I'm still here, false Christian fraud.

Your God is powerless to strike me down. Every day I live proves it as
such.

Jade - I ate your Jesus. He was delicious!
Posted to alt.atheism,sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 22:24:47 +0100, Phineas T Puddleduck
> wrote:

>In article >,
> Archie Leach > wrote:

>> >For this thread, the flesh you would be eating would be Bob Pastorio's
>> >since he is the one who has recently died.
>> >
>> >May GOD annihilate you soon.
>> >
>> >Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome name,
>> >
>> >Andrew <><

>> ALL HALE DADEALUS, FOR SHE HACE BEEN D3M0NIZ3D BY THE
>> CHUNGINATOR!!!1!!

>ALL HALE DADEALUS, FOR SHE HACE BEEN DOUBLEE D3M0NIZ3D BY THE
>CHUNGINATOR!!!2!!

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!

Jade
Posted to alt.atheism,sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

Daedalus > wrote:

>On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 22:24:47 +0100, Phineas T Puddleduck
> wrote:
>
>>In article >,
>> Archie Leach > wrote:

>>> ALL HALE DADEALUS, FOR SHE HACE BEEN D3M0NIZ3D BY THE
>>> CHUNGINATOR!!!1!!

>>ALL HALE DADEALUS, FOR SHE HACE BEEN DOUBLEE D3M0NIZ3D BY THE
>>CHUNGINATOR!!!2!!

>BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!

"You are now officially posessed by the Demon who posessed Cho
Seung-Hui."--you know who (er ist ein Doppeldoktor!)

Posted to alt.atheism,sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

Daedalus > wrote:

>On 18 Apr 2007 12:51:55 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> wrote:
>
>>satan via a sockpuppet (demon) wrote:

>>> I cooked Jesus in a madeira wine reduction and ate him with a
>>> vegetable medley.
>>>
>>> slspslspsspslspsospslsp!!!!

>>For this thread, the flesh you would be eating would be Bob Pastorio's
>>since he is the one who has recently died.
>>
>>May GOD annihilate you soon.
>>
>>Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome name,
>>
>>Andrew <><>

>I'm still here, false Christian fraud.
>
>Your God is powerless to strike me down. Every day I live proves it as
>such.
>
>Jade - I ate your Jesus. He was delicious!

I find it very difficult to believe, even after seeing it in B&W, but
Andy Chung the fake christian just keeps getting slimier and slimier.

"Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Deco?
The section is clearly attributed to Art Deco, not to you, Deco."
-- Dr. David Tholen

"Who is "David Tholen", Daedalus? Still suffering from
attribution problems?"
-- Dr. David Tholen
Posted to alt.atheism,sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 09:50:06 -0600, Art Deco >
wrote:

>Daedalus > wrote:
>
>>On 18 Apr 2007 12:51:55 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> wrote:

>>>For this thread, the flesh you would be eating would be Bob Pastorio's
>>>since he is the one who has recently died.
>>>
>>>May GOD annihilate you soon.
>>>
>>>Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome name,
>>>
>>>Andrew <><>

>>I'm still here, false Christian fraud.
>>
>>Your God is powerless to strike me down. Every day I live proves it as
>>such.
>>
>>Jade - I ate your Jesus. He was delicious!

>I find it very difficult to believe, even after seeing it in B&W, but
>Andy Chung the fake christian just keeps getting slimier and slimier.

He'll find it more and more difficult to deny how wrong he is about
everything. He'll continue to betray himself in order to deny it.

The final fraudulent meltdown has begun. Soon he'll be another Ray
Kazoo farting out angry screeds about how he's a Christ and everyone
else is Satan.

Jade

Posted to alt.atheism,sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

Daedalus > wrote:

>On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 09:50:06 -0600, Art Deco >
>wrote:
>
>>Daedalus > wrote:

>>>I'm still here, false Christian fraud.
>>>
>>>Your God is powerless to strike me down. Every day I live proves it as
>>>such.
>>>
>>>Jade - I ate your Jesus. He was delicious!

>>I find it very difficult to believe, even after seeing it in B&W, but
>>Andy Chung the fake christian just keeps getting slimier and slimier.

>He'll find it more and more difficult to deny how wrong he is about
>everything. He'll continue to betray himself in order to deny it.
>
>The final fraudulent meltdown has begun. Soon he'll be another Ray
>Kazoo farting out angry screeds about how he's a Christ and everyone
>else is Satan.

As the demons close in from all sides, there brave Andy will be
hammering away on his keyboard.

"Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Deco?
The section is clearly attributed to Art Deco, not to you, Deco."
-- Dr. David Tholen

"Who is "David Tholen", Daedalus? Still suffering from
attribution problems?"
-- Dr. David Tholen
Posted to alt.atheism,sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

Daedalus >

> On 18 Apr 2007 12:51:55 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> > wrote:
>
> >satan via a sockpuppet (demon) wrote:

> >> I cooked Jesus in a madeira wine reduction and ate him with a
> >> vegetable medley.
> >>
> >> slspslspsspslspsospslsp!!!!

> >For this thread, the flesh you would be eating would be Bob Pastorio's
> >since he is the one who has recently died.
> >
> >May GOD annihilate you soon.
> >
> >Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome name,
> >
> >Andrew <><>

> I'm still here, false Christian fraud.
>
> Your God is powerless to strike me down. Every day I live proves it as
> such.

Um, Daedalus? Maybe you should be nice to Andrew: if Andy's right
about his GOD, then maybe he can arrange to have your poor dead Ike
brought back to you.

Hey, it's worth a try.

-- cary
Posted to alt.atheism,sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 16:53:47 +0000 (UTC),
(Cary Kittrell) wrote:

>Daedalus >
>>
>> On 18 Apr 2007 12:51:55 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>> > wrote:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/FR

>> >For this thread, the flesh you would be eating would be Bob Pastorio's
>> >since he is the one who has recently died.
>> >
>> >May GOD annihilate you soon.
>> >
>> >Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome name,
>> >
>> >Andrew <><>

>> I'm still here, false Christian fraud.
>>
>> Your God is powerless to strike me down. Every day I live proves it as
>> such.

>Um, Daedalus? Maybe you should be nice to Andrew: if Andy's right
>about his GOD, then maybe he can arrange to have your poor dead Ike
>brought back to you.

You think the incident with the wings was an accident?

*evil laughter*

Jade

Posted to alt.atheism,sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.support.diabetes

You're so wrong Andrew.

It's the goodness of God that draws men to him, not hurt and pain etc.

What a destructive message you have there boy.

--

You don't have to answer this Andrew, and.. correct me if I'm wrong,
but you sit and dote about homosexual sex acts.

You don't have to raise your hand, we already know this to be a truth.

I know this to be true because of Romans CHAPTER 1:24

You're probably going to land in prison due to your faulty medical
advices.

Posted to alt.atheism,sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.support.diabetes

convicted neighbor Barry wrote:

> You're so wrong Andrew.

Correct.

The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
right...

.... we are simply forgiven:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/

May GOD bless you.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to alt.atheism,sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.support.diabetes

In article om> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > writes:
> convicted neighbor Barry wrote:
> >
> > You're so wrong Andrew.

> Correct.
>
> The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
> right...

And therefore no more worthy of being listened to.

-- cary

Posted to alt.atheism,sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.support.diabetes

"Art Deco" > wrote in message
> False prophet Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD > with yet
> another email address spewed with his usual hate:
>
> >convicted neighbor Barry wrote:
> >>
> >> You're so wrong Andrew.

> >Correct.
> >
> >The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
> >right...
> >
> >... we are simply forgiven:

> Yet you also claim that you don't sin, ever.

Dr. Chung,

Please overlook my stepson Art, he's full of the devil as I ever saw anyone.
Pray for Art to overcome this demon inside him so he won't burn in hell for
eternity.

I pray for your ministry,
John C.

Posted to alt.atheism,sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.support.diabetes

convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Barry wrote:
> > >
> > > You're so wrong Andrew.

> > Correct.
> >
> > The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
> > right...

> > ... we are simply forgiven:
> >
> > http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/

> And therefore no more worthy of being listened to.

Correct. Only HE is perfect:

"I am the way, the truth, and the life..." -- LORD Jesus Christ.

Amen.

Marana tha

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to alt.atheism,sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.support.diabetes

On 26 Apr 2007 04:32:13 -0700, Barry > wrote:
- Refer: . com>
>You're so wrong Andrew.
>
>It's the goodness of God that draws men to him, not hurt and pain etc.

Which "god"?
Minerva?
Thor?
Qetzlcoatl?

They are ALL imaginary, you know.

>What a destructive message you have there boy.

As do you, with your infantile fantasy world.

Posted to alt.atheism,sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.support.diabetes

brother John C wrote:
> satam via a sockpuppet (demon) wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > >Correct.
> > >
> > >The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
> > >right...
> > >
> > >... we are simply forgiven:

> > Yet you also claim that you don't sin, ever.

It remains my choice to continue to refrain from sinning since my LORD
has made me able to do so.

> Dr. Chung,
>
> Please overlook my stepson Art, he's full of the devil as I ever saw anyone.
> Pray for Art to overcome this demon inside him so he won't burn in hell for
> eternity.
>
> I pray for your ministry,
> John C.

The prayers are working because GOD is blessing me more.

How do I know?

Feeling hungrier than ever :-)

May GOD bless you similarly in HIS mighty way making you hungrier than