Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Living Foods Festival- Sedona, AZ, Oct. 12-14, 2007

Living Foods Festival with raw celebrities Located amidst tall trees
and quiet ponds on verdant viewy lawns beneath Sedona Arizona's famous
Red Rocks, The Raw Festival celebrates raw vegan foods, music,
spirituality and the Earth. The Third Annual Raw Festival is making
history as the first to attract so many well-loved raw vegan
celebrities such as Woody Harrelson and Alicia Silverstone, acclaimed
performers such as William Eaton, Shimshai, and Tina Malia,
distinguished doctors such as Dr. Fuhrman, Dr. Lodi and Dr. Sheridan,
famous reverends such as the Rev. Dr. Michael Beckwith (of 'The
Secret') movie, and even the vegan Congressman, Dennis Kucinich, who
is establishing a Department of Peace. In a serene ambience, come
discover ancient wisdom and the latest findings from the greatest
minds in the living food, fitness and consciousness worlds. Bonus:
Enjoy hundreds of Educational Vendor Booths, Outdoor and Indoor
Stages, Ongoing Play & Workshops, Food Demos, Dancing, Leadership
Sharing Circle, Celestial Yoga, Meditation, Sacred Exercise and
fabulous friends! Admission includes 7 organic gourmet raw vegan
meals. Oct. 12-14, 2007 Entire Weekend $300 All inclusive Early-Bird
Price. Contact Teri at to register, for info.
about sponsorship, or general info. For a $10 additional discount,
please mention the discount link

Posted to rec.food.cooking

gypsieme wrote on 6 Apr 2007 19:54:03 -0700:

g> Living Foods Festival with raw celebrities Located amidst
g> tall trees and quiet ponds on verdant viewy lawns beneath
g> Sedona Arizona's famous Red Rocks, The Raw Festival
g> celebrates raw vegan foods, music, spirituality and the
g> Earth.

I was induced to read this from the subject and had the wrong
impression completely. Living foods sounds to me like cruelty to
animals or, at best, things like oysters but I don't think
vegans would go for them. Come to think of it, oysters have
never made me feel particularly spiritual!

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

E-mail, with obvious alterations:
not.jim.silverton.at.comcast.not

Posted to rec.food.cooking

gypsieme wrote:
> Living Foods Festival with raw celebrities Located amidst tall trees
> and quiet ponds on verdant viewy lawns beneath Sedona Arizona's famous
> Red Rocks,

I suppose that's better than cooked celebrities. Is tanning O.K.?
--Lia

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"James Silverton" <not.jim.silverton.at.comcast.not> wrote in message
. ..
> gypsieme wrote on 6 Apr 2007 19:54:03 -0700:
>
> g> Living Foods Festival with raw celebrities Located amidst
> g> tall trees and quiet ponds on verdant viewy lawns beneath
> g> Sedona Arizona's famous Red Rocks, The Raw Festival
> g> celebrates raw vegan foods, music, spirituality and the
> g> Earth.
>
> I was induced to read this from the subject and had the wrong impression
> completely. Living foods sounds to me like cruelty to animals or, at best,
> things like oysters but I don't think vegans would go for them. Come to
> think of it, oysters have never made me feel particularly spiritual!
>
> James Silverton
> Potomac, Maryland
>
> E-mail, with obvious alterations: not.jim.silverton.at.comcast.not

I thought Ozzy Osbourne would be there.

Mitch