Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default breakfast last weekend

Stopped by TJ's and got some goodies. So Sat.
and Sun. I had TJ's sparkling pomegranate juice
(I *love* that stuff!!!) with their new (? haven't
seen them before) mango-flavored tortilla chips.
They were good but could have used a tad more flavor.
I noticed the same thing with their mole-flavored
chips. I'm not looking for anything like Doritos
which are smothered in tht flavor coating - way too
much of it - so that I can't eat them except with
plain sour cream to dip them in to offset the intensity
of the flavor. Anyway, TJ's seems to go to the other
extreme and the flavoring is so subtle you sometimes
can't even taste it. I'd settle for a happy medium.
Anway, it was still a very good breakfast.

Kate
--
Kate Connally
Until you bite their heads off.”