Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default about cross posting from rec.food.equipment

Does anyone know how to make a post to this group and
rec.food.equipment at the same time using Google Groups as my portal?
Thanks Until then I'll just copy my knife and knife block question
posts in this forum one at a time.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

tomtgradec wrote:
> Does anyone know how to make a post to this group and
> rec.food.equipment at the same time using Google Groups.

Crossposting is a highly unsavory practice, labels you a filthy
douchebag... don't do it... you've been warned.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2 Mar 2007 12:17:21 -0800, wrote:

>Does anyone know how to make a post to this group and
>rec.food.equipment at the same time

That is what spammers do. Do your own homework.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Steve Wertz wrote:

> On 2 Mar 2007 12:54:33 -0800, Sheldon wrote:
>
> > Crossposting is a highly unsavory practice, labels you a
> > filthy douchebag... don't do it... you've been warned.

> Irony: Sheldon giving advice on how not to be a douche bag.

So how's the job going? Fired, yet?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

tomtgradec wrote:
> > >Does anyone know how to make a post to this group and
> > >rec.food.equipment at the same time

> > That is what spammers do. * * Do your own homework.

> Crossposting to 2 related groups is not a big deal,

Yes it is a big ****ing deal... that's exactly how an avalanche
starts... soon as you cross post to another group you have no way to
prevent the assholes in that group from crossposting to dozens of
other groups... that's how some dumb douchebag WOP invited that chinky
slant eyed mother****er and all his butt ****ing jesus brethern and
25� whoring virgin mary sisterern. No crossposting, not for any
reason whatsoever, NONE! We all need to work together to keep rfc
pure and clean.

Sheldon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 3 Mar 2007 19:14:33 -0800, "Sheldon" > wrote:

>Yes it is a big ****ing deal... that's exactly how an avalanche
>starts... soon as you cross post to another group you have no way to
>prevent the assholes in that group from crossposting to dozens of
>other groups... that's how some dumb douchebag WOP invited that chinky
>slant eyed mother****er and all his butt ****ing jesus brethern and
>25? whoring virgin mary sisterern. No crossposting, not for any
>reason whatsoever, NONE! We all need to work together to keep rfc
>pure and clean.

And, your words are a perfect example of your meaning of "pure and
clean". Nice choice of words, Shel.

--
Zilbandy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Zilbandy wrote:
>"Sheldon" wrote:
>
> >Yes it is a big ****ing deal... that's exactly how an avalanche
> >starts... soon as you cross post to another group you have no way to
> >prevent the assholes in that group from crossposting to dozens of
> >other groups... that's how some dumb douchebag WOP invited that chinky
> >slant eyed mother****er and all his butt ****ing jesus brethern and
> >25? whoring virgin mary sisterern. *No crossposting, not for any
> >reason whatsoever, NONE! *We all need to work together to keep rfc
> >pure and clean.

> And, your words are a perfect example of your meaning of "pure and
> clean". Nice choice of words, Shel.

Just so there'd be no misunderstanding... take notes... there'll be a
test at a future date. LOL

Sheldon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Using Google Groups as the portal to these 2 usenet groups there is no
area where the group name is entered. Once you are in a group looking
for anything you can click on "new post" if you want to start a new
thread. If you are reading a thread you can "reply". Those seem to be
the only choices. But just copying each new thread start-up and
putting the identical question in each group will have to do for now.