Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default great lowfat chinese cooking online cookbook

As we all know, eating chinese for the New Year leads to good luck.
But eating out can be very unhealthy for my family and I, so I went
online to search healthy recipes for my favorite food. Check out this
link below, it lists all different recipes to cook for your whole
family in under 35 minutes.

http://tmillhouse.geyi138.hop.clickbank.net/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 19, 12:14 am, wrote:
> As we all know, eating chinese for the New Year leads to good luck.
> But eating out can be very unhealthy for my family and I, so I went
> online to search healthy recipes for my favorite food. Check out this
> link below, it lists all different recipes to cook for your whole
> family in under 35 minutes.
>
> http://tmillhouse.geyi138.hop.clickbank.net/

This is brilliant. My family also love chinese food so this will be
very useful! Thanks