Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default the first Net cast of a Non-profit called 2Barter On "CLICK"

the first Net cast of a Non-profit called 2Barter On "CLICK" Inbox
"2Barter.net"
to skit
More options 1:51 pm (6 minutes ago)
the first Net cast of a Non-profit called 2Barter On "CLICK" Inbox
"2Barter.net"
to FreedomCycleWo., Thank
More options 1:05 pm (20 minutes ago)
From: Craig Oral Somerford >
Date: Feb 18, 2007 1:02 PM
Subject: Fwd: ?-IN-DEED-DO-FORWARD
To: " >
Cc: Jennifer Aniston >
Bcc: http://mail.google.com/mail/?disp=im...0d604fe2756ec8

Welcome to
the first Net cast of:

" THROUGH FAITH "
"Chasing Cow To Music Fest"<via@internet> located http://www.2Barter.net/shop.html
On "CLICK"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWcNiebYGuo
From: http://www.2Barter.net >
Date: Feb 18, 2007 12:37 PM
Subject: ?-IN-DEED-DO-FORWARD
To: Peguins-Host >
Cc: "2Barter.net" >
Bcc: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...26+white&hl=en

Craig Oral Somerford
More options 12:35 pm (0 minutes ago)
From: 2Barter.net >
Date: Feb 18, 2007 12:33 PM
To: Print all
Cc: "Senator John F. Kerry" >
Bcc: "The Big Story w/ John Gibson" >,

"
to me to you
Thank you for taking the time to read this
More options ?-IN-DEED-DO-FORWARD
12:25 pm (5 minutes ago)
Thanks for your message.

Please note that Google Answers is no longer accepting new questions
or comments. Please see the following Google Blog entry for the
official announcement:

http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2006/...e-answers.html

For the latest information about Google Answers, please see the
following FAQ:

http://www.google.com/answers/faq.html

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content posted to Google
Answers, please reply to this message with the numerical question ID
of the content. The question ID is listed on the right side of each
question header.

Sincerely,

The Google Team

Original Message Follows:
------------------------
From: "Craig Oral Somerford" >
Subject: To give of your time an talent Fwd: Paperlink work 18 feb
2006
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 12:23:43 -0500

To give of your time an talent Fwd: Paperlink work 18 feb 2006

From: Craig Oral Somerford >
Date: Feb 18, 2007 11:48 AM
Subject: Paperlink work 18 feb 2006
To: "2Barter. net" >
Cc: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpuYpqRfyuU
Bcc: Restore down the above song an read if you will
--Robert L. Johnson Founder of BET Welcome too 2Barter
http://www.who2.com/robertljohnson.html
Thank you
Sincerely:
For your vision of Our Stories How it seem to me that these so match
about New Orleans an all man kind.
Black Population starting the first real time Makeover of there an my
City i so love dearly

" Working In Faith "
Mr Robert L. Johnson
My name is Craig Oral Somerford
I had the pleasure of reading your story in the paper Mr Johnson
today; and when i saw your vision of movie making it accrued too me
about a real time report of change that could be made through visions
an
have this vision be for the betterment of are world we all live in not
just New Orleans.
But all other Countries in need over seas as well
For we all no that there are big problems over oil an whats going to
happen to are world if we don't do something fast for the better good
of humanity.
http://2barter.net/spiritual.html
For all man kind.
With the vision of Bartering it came to me last night; that not only
New Orleans needs are in this Bartering Program but every were.
Maybe by starting
with three to see.
" Working in Faith " go forward
GASA strip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfbz8B2ANJg along with
IRAQ
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...n +IRAQ&hl=en
& NEW ORLEANS.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN2G9JGWRgM
World Peace can be won through Bartering If you don't agree think of
this then.
These blessing that have happen so far have been done with no income
from 2Barter
an could very well be this Blessing in Bartering is most indeed found
from faith at the same time every ounce of my being humble to you
tells me this.
Just like Google an YouTube with the blessing it seems have too have
came out of are quest in Bartering as well.
Numbers don't lie.
Crops don't either
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...+nee ds&hl=en
Thank you
Sincerely:
Mr Robert L. Johnson
For taking the time to read an talk of this blessing found today.
As was my blessing in finding your words in the New York Times.
Jephthah |ˈjefθə; yifˈtä kh | (in the Bible) a judge of Israel who
sacrificed his daughter in consequence of a vow that if victorious in
battle he would sacrifice the first living thing that met him on his
return (Judges 11, 12).
Isreal can be shared by all while working in faith for the better good
of all GOD'S children.
three score an ten.
http://www.noaanews.noaa.gov/stories...8-31-2005b.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU1Vi3bWfII