Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Happy Valentine's Day to all, (and Happy Birthday to Me (:-)

Have a happy day today.

I've been lurking lately, and not posting--trying to cut down on those
interfering trolls who like to harvest email addresses from Usenet.

Good wishes to all,
Nancree

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"nancree" > wrote in news:1171451822.763698.60070
@p10g2000cwp.googlegroups.com:

> Have a happy day today.
>
> I've been lurking lately, and not posting--trying to cut down on those
> interfering trolls who like to harvest email addresses from Usenet.
>
> Good wishes to all,
> Nancree

Happy Birthday, Nancy Leinonen Howell :-)

To cut down on Spam....... *don't* post your bloody email address!!!!!

Change your headers woman!!

Someone over there (in her timezone) help her out.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

'Enjoy today, it was paid for by a veteran'

http://www.beccycole.com/albums/vide...ter_girl.shtml

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 14 Feb 2007 03:17:02 -0800, "nancree" > wrote:

>Have a happy day today.
>
>I've been lurking lately, and not posting--trying to cut down on those
>interfering trolls who like to harvest email addresses from Usenet.
>
>Good wishes to all,
>Nancree

Happy birthday Nan!

Hey first of all, set up your newsreader so your email isn't
displayed. Then why not just set up another mailbox simply for
usenet? I did and get very little in the way of spam there. Funny
how they rarely send spam to boxes that are obviously *not* your main
one. Pick yahoo, hotmail or gmail for it.

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article . com>,
"nancree" > wrote:

> Have a happy day today.
>
> I've been lurking lately, and not posting--trying to cut down on those
> interfering trolls who like to harvest email addresses from Usenet.
>
> Good wishes to all,
> Nancree

Spam proof it and put the key in your sig babe. :-)

Happy b-day!
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Happy Birthday !

--
Helen
in
"nancree" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Have a happy day today.
>
> I've been lurking lately, and not posting--trying to cut down on those
> interfering trolls who like to harvest email addresses from Usenet.
>
> Good wishes to all,
> Nancree

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 14, 6:50?am, PeterL > wrote:
> "nancree" > wrote in news:1171451822.763698.60070
> @p10g2000cwp.googlegroups.com:
>
> > Have a happy day today.

> > I've been lurking lately, and not posting--trying to cut down on those
> > interfering trolls who like to harvest email addresses from Usenet.

> > Good wishes to all,
> > Nancree

> Happy Birthday, Nancy Leinonen Howell :-)
>
> To cut down on Spam....... *don't* post your bloody email address!!!!!
>
> Change your headers woman!!
>
> Someone over there (in her timezone) help her out.
>
> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia
>
> 'Enjoy today, it was paid for by a veteran'
>
> http://www.beccycole.com/albums/vide...ter_girl.shtml

=================
It's a puzzlement ! I did "not" enter my e-mail address in my
message. Also, I am NOT "Happy Birthday, Nancy Leinonen Howell :-)
as Peter seems to suggest. Other than "Nancy" , the rest of the above
is nothing near my real name.
AND, for the first time this message appears:

"The group you are posting to is a Usenet group. Messages posted to
this group will make your email address visible to anyone on the
Internet."

I've been using Google Groups all along to post to this group, and
this is the first time this has happened. I'm too tired to figure it
out tonight (out celebrating my b'day ( ) Has this happened
to anyone else? I've been posting for years and this is the first
time this has happened.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"nancree" > wrote in news:1171515763.709796.204350
@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com:

> On Feb 14, 6:50?am, PeterL > wrote:
>> "nancree" > wrote in news:1171451822.763698.60070
>> @p10g2000cwp.googlegroups.com:
>>
>> > Have a happy day today.

>> > I've been lurking lately, and not posting--trying to cut down on

those
>> > interfering trolls who like to harvest email addresses from Usenet.

>> > Good wishes to all,
>> > Nancree

>> Happy Birthday, Nancy Leinonen Howell :-)
>>
>> To cut down on Spam....... *don't* post your bloody email

address!!!!!

>> Change your headers woman!!
>>
>> Someone over there (in her timezone) help her out.
>>

> =================
> It's a puzzlement ! I did "not" enter my e-mail address in my
> message.

Whenever you post, it comes up with "nancree" > on top.

>Also, I am NOT "Happy Birthday, Nancy Leinonen Howell :-)
> as Peter seems to suggest. Other than "Nancy" , the rest of the above
> is nothing near my real name.

Apologies......... I looked on the website

http://www.recfoodcooking.com/birthday.php

and there's a Nancy Leinonen Howell having a birthday the same day as
you.

> AND, for the first time this message appears:
>
> "The group you are posting to is a Usenet group. Messages posted to
> this group will make your email address visible to anyone on the
> Internet."
>
> I've been using Google Groups all along to post to this group,

Therein lies your problem.

There are plenty of good *free* newsreaders around, give one of them a
go.

I only post from Google if I'm away from home.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

'Enjoy today, it was paid for by a veteran'

http://www.beccycole.com/albums/vide...ter_girl.shtml

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article .com>,
"nancree" > wrote:

> On Feb 14, 6:50?am, PeterL > wrote:

> > Happy Birthday, Nancy Leinonen Howell :-)
> >
> > To cut down on Spam....... *don't* post your bloody email address!!!!!
> >
> > Change your headers woman!!

> =================
> It's a puzzlement ! I did "not" enter my e-mail address in my
> message. Also, I am NOT "Happy Birthday, Nancy Leinonen Howell :-)
> as Peter seems to suggest. Other than "Nancy" , the rest of the above
> is nothing near my real name.
> AND, for the first time this message appears:
>
> "The group you are posting to is a Usenet group. Messages posted to
> this group will make your email address visible to anyone on the
> Internet."
>
> I've been using Google Groups all along to post to this group, and
> this is the first time this has happened. I'm too tired to figure it
> out tonight (out celebrating my b'day ( ) Has this happened
> to anyone else? I've been posting for years and this is the first
> time this has happened.

Nancy Howell hasn't posted here for a couple years at least. Time flies.
I think her name is on the rfc birthday list at that website that Carol
started years ago.
--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://web.mac.com/barbschaller - Winter pic and a snow pic