Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default VEGAN RECIPE CONTEST - WIN A FREE TRIP TO KAUAI, HAWAII

Hello everyone,
We are very excited to announce an incredible vegan recipe contest.
The winner will receive an all expense paid trip for two to the
paradise island of Kauai, including hotel accommodation, car rental,
meals at the Blossoming Lotus Restaurant and more.
For details, please visit http://www.veganfusion.com/call-for-
entries.php
There are no limits to the number of recipes you can submit. The best
recipes submitted will be included in our 7 MINUTE CHEF ebook series.
The grand prize winner will be selected from those recipes chosen.
Please pass this link on to your friends and post in your groups.
http://www.veganfusion.com/call-for-entries.php
Good luck and we hope to be receiving your recipes soon.
Mark

Trip to Kauai Dominic T. Tea 2 18-07-2008 05:22 PM
Vegan Beauty Product contest I Found!!! Bluv Vegan 1 23-04-2006 01:28 AM
Essay Contest- Vegan Vacation to Hawaii veghead Vegan 0 01-07-2005 07:28 PM
Teflon Recipe Contest - Free Sandwichmaker for 1st 500 Entries Eric Jorgensen Baking 0 23-07-2004 05:19 PM
A Challenge To The Vegan Bakers: Help Me Modify This Recipe :Vegan Pumpkin Flax Muffins Steve Vegan 2 27-05-2004 05:07 PM