Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Cooking on a Wood Stove

Who here cooks/bakes on a wood stove?

I understand lots of people do.

That surprises me.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"cybercat" > wrote in message

> Who here cooks/bakes on a wood stove?

I bake with wood/charcoal frequently.

I have friends that cook and bake o a wood stove when they're at their
vacation cabin. It's a change, and quite fun,

> I understand lots of people do.

I don't know about "lots", but world-wide, probably

> That surprises me.

Why?

BOB

Posted to rec.food.cooking

" BOB" > wrote in message
> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>
>> Who here cooks/bakes on a wood stove?

> I bake with wood/charcoal frequently.
>
> I have friends that cook and bake o a wood stove when they're at their
> vacation cabin. It's a change, and quite fun,
>>
>> I understand lots of people do.

> I don't know about "lots", but world-wide, probably
>>
>> That surprises me.

> Why?
>
> BOB

Shut up and killfile me, Pastorio.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Steve Wertz wrote:

> Thus proving again that you've completely lost it.
>
> That's not Postorio.
>
> Why are you asking Barry's questions for him anyway?
>
> -sw <ducking when the time is right>

you broke the trust man, and we all know you're not funny enough to
redeem yourself

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cybercat wrote:
> " BOB" > wrote in message
>> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>>
>>> Who here cooks/bakes on a wood stove?

>> I bake with wood/charcoal frequently.
>>
>> I have friends that cook and bake o a wood stove when they're at their
>> vacation cabin. It's a change, and quite fun,
>>> I understand lots of people do.

>> I don't know about "lots", but world-wide, probably
>>> That surprises me.

>> Why?
>>
>> BOB

> Shut up and killfile me, Pastorio.

I'm not good with that peremptory-order thing. Just like
you're not good with that identifying at whom you're
grunting thing.

P.S. heh, heh...

Pastorio