Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT and hilarious

The funniest thing I've seen in weeks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdsFiBbFc

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

notbob > wrote in news:ZcGdnaK-
:

> The funniest thing I've seen in weeks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdsFiBbFc

> nb

LOL!!!

Here's one back atcha!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWiLBjhmyPk&NR

Same 'filmmaker'

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

'Enjoy today, it was paid for by a veteran'

http://www.beccycole.com/albums/vide...ter_girl.shtml

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"PeterL" > wrote in message
> notbob > wrote in news:ZcGdnaK-
> :
>
>> The funniest thing I've seen in weeks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdsFiBbFc

>> nb
>>

> LOL!!!
>

> Here's one back atcha!!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWiLBjhmyPk&NR
>
> Same 'filmmaker'
>
> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia
>
> 'Enjoy today, it was paid for by a veteran'
>
> http://www.beccycole.com/albums/vide...ter_girl.shtml

spiders funny. i thought it was serious at first..

guantanamo bay...hmmmm.... i know you gotta laugh, but they are keeping
blokes in their for 5 yers + with no charges, not so funny really...

chris

Posted to rec.food.cooking

notbob said...

> The funniest thing I've seen in weeks:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdsFiBbFc
>
> nb

nb,

That was very creative AND funny. Sadly they got the LSD spider wrong. It
spins the most perfect web ever known.

Thanks,

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Nina Pretty Ballerina" > wrote in news:459cdb28$0$9775
:

> spiders funny. i thought it was serious at first..
>
> guantanamo bay...hmmmm.... i know you gotta laugh, but they are keeping
> blokes in their for 5 yers + with no charges, not so funny really...

if you're talking about Hicks...... he's getting what he deserves.

No sympathy for him, whatsoever.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

'Enjoy today, it was paid for by a veteran'

http://www.beccycole.com/albums/vide...ter_girl.shtml

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
notbob > wrote:

> The funniest thing I've seen in weeks:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdsFiBbFc
>
> nb

Oookay. ;-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Omelet" > wrote in message
news
> In article >,
> notbob > wrote:
>
>> The funniest thing I've seen in weeks:
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdsFiBbFc
>>
>> nb

> Oookay. ;-)
> --

ahahaha!! I love it!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
> notbob said...
>
>> The funniest thing I've seen in weeks:
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdsFiBbFc
>>
>> nb

> nb,
>
> That was very creative AND funny. Sadly they got the LSD spider wrong. It
> spins the most perfect web ever known.

Yep, I expected more from that spider. The film maker was clearly more
familiar with the other drugs!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

notbob > scripsit in news:ZcGdnaK-
:

> The funniest thing I've seen in weeks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdsFiBbFc

I haven't so hard since Rona Ambrose shit a brick in the House.

--

"There is a crack in everything,
That's how the light gets in."

Leonard Cohen, Anthem
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Michel Boucher > scripsit in
:

> I haven't so hard since Rona Ambrose shit a brick in the House.

....laughed so hard...

--

"There is a crack in everything,
That's how the light gets in."

Leonard Cohen, Anthem

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 4, 2:41 am, notbob > wrote:
> The funniest thing I've seen in weeks:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdsFiBbFc

That is pretty funny.
I wish youtube would list clips by the amount of stars a clip has.