Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Bailey's irish cream

Hi,
Does anyone know if Bailey's Irish cream goes bad or how long you can
keep it after it is opened?

Keep on Dancing

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Thelma wrote:
> Hi,
> Does anyone know if Bailey's Irish cream goes bad or how long you can
> keep it after it is opened?

I think it says something about it on the bottle? I have been using it
in my SilkNog. Try that combination and you won't have to worry about
how long it lasts... you'll be emptying the bottle in no time