Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Most Delicious Low Sodium Recipes Available

The key to overcoming "low sodium depression" as I call it is to talk
with others who share the same challenges as you. This was one of the
main reasons for starting up the low sodium club in the first place.
There is a strong need for a place (private and secure like the low
sodium club) to communicate with other people who have heart disease or
are on a low sodium diet. There are a few free forums and chat rooms
online that you can use to get a similar sense of community, but the
problem with these websites is the security. With free websites, ANYONE
can login and see what you're talking about, where you live, what kinds
of personal problems you are facing. I don't know about you, but I
don't want some stranger spying on me, especially with all the identity
theft and things going on these days. That's why our private members
only forum is so great. The ONLY people who can access the chat forum
are paid members!
Let's face it, living this lifestyle can be VERY challenging,
especially when nobody else you know understands how you feel or has
any idea how difficult it can be.
http://lowsodiumh.blogspot.com/#