Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default ) The Door to Eternal Paradise

www.islam-guide.com
God has said in the Quran:

And give good news (O Muhammad) to those who believe and do good
deeds, that they will have gardens (Paradise) in which rivers flow....
(Quran, 2:25)

God has also said:

Race one with another for forgiveness from your Lord and for Paradise,
whose width is as the width of the heavens and the earth, which has
been prepared for those who believe in God and His messengers....
(Quran, 57:21)

The Prophet Muhammad told us that the lowest in rank among the
dwellers of Paradise will have ten times the like of this world,1 and
he or she will have whatever he or she desires and ten times like it.2
Also, the Prophet Muhammad said: {A space in Paradise equivalent to
the size of a foot would be better than the world and what is in it.}3
He also said: {In Paradise there are things which no eye has seen, no
ear has heard, and no human mind has thought of.}4 He also said: {The
most miserable man in the world of those meant for Paradise will be
dipped once in Paradise. Then he will be asked, "Son of Adam, did
you ever face any misery? Did you ever experience any hardship?" So
he will say, "No, by God, O Lord! I never faced any misery, and I
never experienced any hardship."}5

If you enter Paradise, you will live a very happy life without
sickness, pain, sadness, or death; God will be pleased with you; and
you will live there forever. God has said in the Quran:

But those who believe and do good deeds, We will admit them to gardens
(Paradise) in which rivers flow, lasting in them forever.... (Quran,
4:57)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
ups.com...
> www.islam-guide.com
> God has said in the Quran:
>

> And give good news (O Muhammad) to those who believe and do good
> deeds, that they will have gardens (Paradise) in which rivers flow....
> (Quran, 2:25)
>
> God has also said:
>
> Race one with another for forgiveness from your Lord and for Paradise,
> whose width is as the width of the heavens and the earth, which has
> been prepared for those who believe in God and His messengers....
> (Quran, 57:21)
>
> The Prophet Muhammad told us that the lowest in rank among the
> dwellers of Paradise will have ten times the like of this world,1 and
> he or she will have whatever he or she desires and ten times like it.2
> Also, the Prophet Muhammad said: {A space in Paradise equivalent to
> the size of a foot would be better than the world and what is in it.}3
> He also said: {In Paradise there are things which no eye has seen, no
> ear has heard, and no human mind has thought of.}4 He also said: {The
> most miserable man in the world of those meant for Paradise will be
> dipped once in Paradise. Then he will be asked, "Son of Adam, did
> you ever face any misery? Did you ever experience any hardship?" So
> he will say, "No, by God, O Lord! I never faced any misery, and I
> never experienced any hardship."}5
>
> If you enter Paradise, you will live a very happy life without
> sickness, pain, sadness, or death; God will be pleased with you; and
> you will live there forever. God has said in the Quran:
>
> But those who believe and do good deeds, We will admit them to gardens
> (Paradise) in which rivers flow, lasting in them forever.... (Quran,
> 4:57)

Two Muslim ladies are talking over tea.
#1 pulls out some pictures of her kids:

"This is Yusuf. He would've been 24, but he's a martyr".

#2 says "What a good looking boy!"

#1 shows another picture and says "This is Zakir. He would've been 20, but
like his brother, a martyr".

#2 says "I remember him. He wanted to be a doctor".

#1 shows one more picture and says "This is Jamal. He would've been 16,
but....a martyr".

#2 sighs deeply and says "Kids! They blow up so fast these days!"

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

www.islam-guide.com
> God has said in the Quran:
>

> And give good news (O Muhammad) to those who believe and do good
> deeds, that they will have gardens (Paradise) in which rivers flow....
> (Quran, 2:25)

You translated the Quran in a language which is not arab, go behead yourself
or get lost.
--
Vilco
Think pink, drink rose'

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

www.islam-guide.com
> God has said in the Quran:
>

> And give good news (O Muhammad) to those who believe and do good
> deeds, that they will have gardens (Paradise) in which rivers flow....
> (Quran, 2:25)
>
> God has also said:

No, the reality is that Uthman says that someone told him that Mohammed
said that Jibriol told him that God said....

It goes like that, and as such isn't a very credible source.

Dean G.