Posted to alt.magick,alt.fashion,rec.food.cooking

Default What a mess

Buzz Off wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 00:05:46 -0700, Douglas >
> wrote:
>

>> Buzz wrote:

>>> So you don't have anything huh Diggy?
>>>

>> Yes, I have it... just haven't posted it yet.

> Translation: I have nothing
>> Got you all foaming trying to bait me into posting it when
>> you want me to... but tough... I'll just watch you foam some
>> more and when I'm good and ready I'll post it.

> Translation: I have nothing.
>>>
>>> Most respectable people don't share emails doggy, There is no
>>> livejournal, I see nothing.

>> You do quite few things most people don't do... so why the
>> hypocrisy now?

> Like what doggy? Let's hear it.
>> I know, you deleted your livejournal.

> What livejournal doggy?
>> Are you trying to claim you didn't have a livejournal account
>> with pics of a trailer and you, you mentioning my name, you
>> mentioning how the internet was interfereing with your life,
>> even before I ever read your lj?

> I never said anything, It's you who said I did, now prove it.
>> You claim it never existed?

> You claim it did?
>> Let's watch lamey dodge these point blank questions.

>>> Who said it was the best? Who said it was mine? What trailer doggy?
>>> Please back up your claims or be branded as a delusional liar.
>>>

>> Undelete your livejournal account and we can all see them... you
>> still have 20 days to do so according to live journal... or do
>> you need me to post the url you were using in your sig that points
>> to the livejournal page in question.

> Post whatever you want, you have no proof of anything.
>> lamey you are basically playing with words attempting to say you
>> don't have a lg page, but you did a few weeks ago and you deleted
>> it but you can't come clean about this and try to lie your way out
>> of what you did. Just sad bullshit and one hell of a bad example
>> for your child.

> So you can't prove anything?
>>>
>>> You have nothing doggy, not even a clue.

>> And you are a liar.
>>
>> And I have much more than you apparently.

> Translation: I have nothing

better translation: I wish I had something, everyone has something
except me! Wah!I want my Mommy. But even my Mommy doesnt like me.

Carter

What a mess Daedalus General Cooking 3 26-10-2006 05:00 PM
What a mess Ward Abbott General Cooking 0 25-10-2006 03:48 PM
What a mess Ward Abbott General Cooking 0 25-10-2006 03:47 PM
What a mess David Carter General Cooking 0 25-10-2006 01:46 PM
What a mess David Carter General Cooking 1 25-10-2006 01:45 PM