Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default cooking video clip update

all my cooking demos and video recipes have been converted to flash via
youtube, so now everyone should be able to view without downloading,
player issues, etc.

I have over 30 clips posted, and all ads have been removed from my
pages. those interested can check them out at my video food blog:

www.LRN2cook.com

they are also posted on youtube under the name "learn2cook"

Enjoy!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 18 Oct 2006 09:14:28 -0700, "chef john" > wrote:

>all my cooking demos and video recipes have been converted to flash via
>youtube, so now everyone should be able to view without downloading,
>player issues, etc.
>
>I have over 30 clips posted, and all ads have been removed from my
>pages. those interested can check them out at my video food blog:
>
>www.LRN2cook.com
>
>they are also posted on youtube under the name "learn2cook"
>
>Enjoy!

i watched your white bean and vegetable ragout video on
http://www.lrn2cook.com. You've improved your video presentation
style, John! Thank you for posting all the how to videos on YouTube
and I wish you the best of luck in your fledgling business.

--
See return address to reply by email