Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Another Quick Survey on the RFC website: this one is for Om ;)

Cooking in your 'birthday suit'?

http://www.recfoodcooking.com/

Vote now!
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Chatty Cathy > wrote:

> Cooking in your 'birthday suit'?
>
> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>
> Vote now!
> --
> Cheers
> Chatty Cathy

<lol>

And so far, 65% of the voters are liars...... ;-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove extra . to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
> In article >,
> Chatty Cathy > wrote:
>
>> Cooking in your 'birthday suit'?
>>
>> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>>
>> Vote now!
>> --
>> Cheers
>> Chatty Cathy

> <lol>
>
> And so far, 65% of the voters are liars...... ;-)

Oops my fault. Maybe I should have added "be honest" in there somewheres?

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Chatty Cathy > wrote:

> OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
> > In article >,
> > Chatty Cathy > wrote:
> >
> >> Cooking in your 'birthday suit'?
> >>
> >> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
> >>
> >> Vote now!
> >> --
> >> Cheers
> >> Chatty Cathy

> > <lol>
> >
> > And so far, 65% of the voters are liars...... ;-)

> Oops my fault. Maybe I should have added "be honest" in there somewheres?

<snork>

Or a choice that says "only right after a hot date".

;-D
--
Peace, Om

Remove extra . to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

One time on Usenet, Chatty Cathy > said:
> OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
> > In article >,
> > Chatty Cathy > wrote:

> >> Cooking in your 'birthday suit'?
> >>
> >> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
> >>
> >> Vote now!

> > <lol>
> >
> > And so far, 65% of the voters are liars...... ;-)

> Oops my fault. Maybe I should have added "be honest" in there somewheres?

Well, I can honestly say that I don't cook naked. I'm a klutz
and already burn my hands and arms enough, so...

--
"Little Malice" is Jani in WA
~ mom, Trollop, novice cook ~

Posted to rec.food.cooking
-L. -L. is offline

Chatty Cathy wrote:
> Cooking in your 'birthday suit'?
>
> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/

I once burned the holy shit out of my tum-tum cooking breakfast. Never
again.

-L.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chatty Cathy wrote:
> Cooking in your 'birthday suit'?
>
> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>
> Vote now!

Yes, I cook in my birthday suit more often than I do dressed... well,
typically I cook in just a tee shirt and a pair of flip flops... I
don't even own a pair of under shorts, haven't owned a pair of under
shorts since I left the navy some forty years ago. What's that song...
Born F r e e, as free as the wind blows... As free as the grass
grows... Born free to follow your heart...

Sheldon Nads

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, cathy1234
@mailinator.com says...
> Cooking in your 'birthday suit'?
>
> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>
> Vote now!

I won't even cook with just socks on anymore. I managed to drop a little
bit of boiling water on my left foot once, still have the scar.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

When hubby and I were newlyweds he wanted to surprise me with breakfast. He
had never cooked bacon before. Next thing I knew he was running for the
bathroom. I asked what was wrong? He said, "I just found out they don't
plump when you cook them." haha I'll never for that and he hasn't cooked
nude ever again.

Lynne

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
unge (Little Malice) wrote:

> One time on Usenet, Chatty Cathy > said:
> > OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

http://www.recfoodcooking.com/

> > > <lol>
> > >
> > > And so far, 65% of the voters are liars...... ;-)

> > Oops my fault. Maybe I should have added "be honest" in there somewheres?

> Well, I can honestly say that I don't cook naked. I'm a klutz
> and already burn my hands and arms enough, so...

I was kidding dear..... <G>
--
Peace, Om

Remove extra . to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chatty Cathy > wrote:
>Cooking in your 'birthday suit'?

Only protein shakes...and, come to think of it, every morning.

--Blair
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Blair P. Houghton > wrote in news:xBEXg.1344$aI2.94
@fe06.news.easynews.com:

> Chatty Cathy > wrote:
>>Cooking in your 'birthday suit'?

> Only protein shakes...and, come to think of it, every morning.

And who, pray tell, do you give the protein "shake" too?

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

'Enjoy today, it was paid for by a veteran'

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:

> Cathy, will you email me at dog30 at charter dot net? My emails to you are
> bouncing.

Have done so Michael...

> I've never cooked in the buff but I've eaten dessert in the
> buff. With someone else of course

Of course! LOL.

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon wrote:
> Chatty Cathy wrote:
> > Cooking in your 'birthday suit'?
> >
> > http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
> >
> > Vote now!

> Yes, I cook in my birthday suit more often than I do dressed... well,
> typically I cook in just a tee shirt and a pair of flip flops... I
> don't even own a pair of under shorts, haven't owned a pair of under
> shorts since I left the navy some forty years ago. What's that song...
> Born F r e e, as free as the wind blows... As free as the grass
> grows... Born free to follow your heart...
>

> Sheldon Nads

Well that explains everything!
Some Freudian problem with underwear?
Thanks for sharing SN - way too much information for anyone of a
sensitive disposition.
Hope it gets caught in the top drawer.

I'll never be able to watch Virginia McKenna & Bill Travers ever again.
Especially Born Free.
Though I did enjoy Ring of Bright Water - about otters in Scotland.
I'll no doubt live with the loss. So will SN, unfortunately.

LadyJane
--
"Never trust a skinny cook!"
Define "birthday suit"... think there are a number of

Posted to rec.food.cooking

PeterL wrote:
> Blair P. Houghton > wrote in news:xBEXg.1344$aI2.94
> > Only protein shakes...and, come to think of it, every morning.
> >

> And who, pray tell, do you give the protein "shake" too?

Ask no questions.... and you'll be told no lies.
Works for me!

LadyJane
--
"Never trust a skinny cook!"
or one who wears a T shirt & flip-flops...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chatty Cathy wrote:
> Cooking in your 'birthday suit'?
>
> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>
> Vote now!
> --
> Cheers
> Chatty Cathy

Yes, I answered truthfully, and only one time had a disaster, while
cooking a turkey, there was a small fire....

Rosie

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
PeterL > wrote:

> Blair P. Houghton > wrote in news:xBEXg.1344$aI2.94
> @fe06.news.easynews.com:
>
> > Chatty Cathy > wrote:
> >>Cooking in your 'birthday suit'?

> > Only protein shakes...and, come to think of it, every morning.
> >

> And who, pray tell, do you give the protein "shake" too?
>

> --
> Peter Lucas

Yer so bad...... <lol>
--
Peace, Om

Remove extra . to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chatty Cathy wrote:
> Cooking in your 'birthday suit'?
>
> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>
> Vote now!

Why did you leave out frozen fruit and veggies?

Christine